Tickets for Sale or Free

Haven’t seen it yet. Last season it was after the first of the year.

tik office replied back and said it would indeed be after first of year, but no exact date.

they also said the LF seating will now all be reserved and not general admission. I am a fan of that so that you don't have to get there super early

Reactions: @1RBFjr
tik office replied back and said it would indeed be after first of year, but no exact date.

they also said the LF seating will now all be reserved and not general admission. I am a fan of that so that you don't have to get there super early
Yeah I agree on this move. Everyone needs an exact seat. I wish they could add even more seats somewhere.

Reactions: mrredskin
Most people do not realize the technology these guys have now to buy tickets. That is why Jackson sold so quickly. They will punch into their computer any Tennessee baseball tickets and as soon they come on the market they will buy them as fast as they can because they know they can turn them. Then they will post them on the markets.

Yeah I agree on this move. Everyone needs an exact seat. I wish they could add even more seats somewhere.
they did last year (more porch seating), beyond LF, for $$$$ a game. haha.

the only thing more I could see them doing right now would be adding temp seating like 3B/LF to 1B/RF where all the students stand along the railing. But we're only one more season out from renovations, right?

Most people do not realize the technology these guys have now to buy tickets. That is why Jackson sold so quickly. They will punch into their computer any Tennessee baseball tickets and as soon they come on the market they will buy them as fast as they can because they know they can turn them. Then they will post them on the markets.
I guess the robots have figured out that test to see if they are a robot or not.

B84DBB0A-CB59-4A7D-9913-24634BDE12CD.jpeg3612CD24-7E04-4DC1-A652-68C5AA7576DB.jpeg

I plan on going to many games this season if anyone here plans on selling consistently let me know I’d rather my money go to a V4L

Reactions: txbo
How can they restrict it?

Not making it an option in the ticketmaster app to transfer or sell. For football away games, it was impossible to sell through ticketmaster. You had to go to forums, web groups, or in person. Collect cash or via online payment and then transfer to someone through the app. Even then, they cut off the ability to transfer about 48 hours in advance of the game.

Reactions: greasemachine
Anyone looking to sell/give away mid-week game tickets this year? We now live out of state, but are coming in several times for softball and would love to get to a couple of mid-week games (and possibly some weekend games if any are available when we can make it). Specifically wondering about BC on March 7th and Bellarmine on April 28th.

Anyone looking to sell/give away mid-week game tickets this year? We now live out of state, but are coming in several times for softball and would love to get to a couple of mid-week games (and possibly some weekend games if any are available when we can make it). Specifically wondering about BC on March 7th and Bellarmine on April 28th.
Once I have tickets in hand, I’ll let you know. I’ll have plenty of games available. You can check my reviews from last year.

I will verify soon when family needs weekday tickets but I usually give them away during the week. I will post on here. I can't imagine me not getting you Bellarmine. I usually only use ETSU and don't need them this year.

I will verify soon when family needs weekday tickets but I usually give them away during the week. I will post on here. I can't imagine me not getting you Bellarmine. I usually only use ETSU and don't need them this year.
I'd absolutely pay you for a few. I can't wait!

That would be awesome....thanks! Standing by to hear back from you once you verify with your family. Thanks again!

VN Store

Back