Ticketmaster Fees

robbymoore94

With the new ticketing system, is there a way to avoid the Ticketmaster fees? It would be a little easier to stomach these prices if there was a way to not have to pay the fees.

The transfer itself is free, you just have to arrange payment off of TicketMaster.
But yeah the fees are so absurd.
Yes. They charge the seller 10% then boost the price for the seller on top of that. The University needs to stop this.

The school chose to go this route
Only way for it to maybe change will be everyone calling the ticket office complaining. And emailing the AD and upper brass about the ticket frustrations. And maybe if enough people will do it change will happen. The school originally announced tickets would be 100% digital. But after enough people complained and refused to do business like that then they gave in and started printing paper tickets at peoples request and extra $50.

If you have a Chase credit card there is currently a deal to save you 5% on purchases from SeatGeek, up to $31 total refund max. You have to go on Chase and activate the deal first.

I saw a pair of tickets today for $190 each and then saw how much the fees add on Ticketmaster. Wow!
42DA82B8-4C45-4EEC-A239-D5D8AE4DE60E.png
I sold an extra pair I didn’t need last week for Akron and they take a cut from sellers too. I also have to fill out a 1099-K tax form so they can report to IRS …
6672589A-60AF-4840-ADB7-11C9604B606C.jpeg

Had some in my cart on Ticketmaster and the app went nuts when I tried to check with PayPal. Naturally they were gone.

Now Ticketmaster is down entirely for the UF/TN game 😂

Costs of fees ridiculous.

Just found out my wife not feeling well (she has MS) So I have a a single for sale - x2.

Was Looking forward taking her as she hasn’t been since mid 90s. Kinda bummed now

Costs of fees ridiculous.

Just found out my wife not feeling well (she has MS) So I have a a single for sale - x2.

Was Looking forward taking her as she hasn’t been since mid 90s. Kinda bummed now

Single - Sold

VN Store

Back