Ticket Prices

Nobody asked you. ;) :p

I'm looking at tickets on EBay. Looks like they're going pretty expensive. Is EBay worth it?

I was looking on there earlier, and all I saw were people selling season tickets, but I'd be happy to go to just one game. but if I had $900 Im sure i'd buy them,lol.

Suppose if I decide I can make it to the UAB game, would one of you guys be willing to help me purchase some tickets? I'd send you the money, you guy buy the tix at the office when you go get yours. Or something like that.

When the tickets go on sale for the UAB game I am calling them and hopefully I can buy them with my credit card over the phone :good:

Man only if my boys on the UAB football team were allowed to get more tickets!! They are already out they gave them to their families!

i think general price is like 32.50$...that sounds about right from whene my parents came for the Florida game.

The tickets that are $32.50, how high up are the seats? ( sorry for askin so many questions, lol. )

thats odd...my parents only paid 32.50 when they came to the Florida game this year

VN Store

Back