Through the first couple weeks......

zjcvols

"On a Tennessee saturday night."
Staff member
What has stood out to you about the basketvols and how they've played so far. Its prolly too early to ask, but I'm just curious a/b what ppl think is the ceiling for this team.

you mean is it necessary to point out that we have a whole forum dedicated to what this thread is about? I wish it wasn't

he can post it in the Tennessee vols forum if he likes. The description very clearly states basketball in it.

I like the hustle factor this early. Young players are getting back down the court along with the more experienced. This says to me we've had a really good off season and our coaches are preparing these kids from day one.

I like the hustle factor this early. Young players are getting back down the court along with the more experienced. This says to me we've had a really good off season and our coaches are preparing these kids from day one.

Yeah, I agree. They've come out ready to play every game so far. No slow starts. Also I'm surprised by the fact is they have hit their 3's rly well so far this season.

i thought they had a rather slow start today actually. theyre gonna need to come out firing against georgetown tomorrow

he can post it in the Tennessee vols forum if he likes. The description very clearly states basketball in it.
Absolutely. Many of us don't check the basketball forum regularily.

utvolpj is one of those thread snipers lurking out there, who constantly looks for something negative to post about about a thread.

i thought they had a rather slow start today actually. theyre gonna need to come out firing against georgetown tomorrow

When Ty got his second foul, they picked it up and rly started to flex their muscles.

Also Brian Williams has stepped up his play this year. JP also.

I cant wait for tomorrow. G-town did not bring their A-game and hopefully they will so Ten can be really tested. I want Tennessee to finally flex their muscles. And if they don't at least we will be able to improve on things :)

VN Store

Back