Three University Of Virginia Football Players Killed By Ex Virginia Football Player

Is it my imagination or did this suddenly go away? And what is up with the media being so secretive about those four college kids in Idaho? They don’t even have a suspect and told people.. ‘just don’t worry about it’ wtf
Both have disappeared from the news cycle. It’s very odd.

Both have disappeared from the news cycle. It’s very odd.
The UVA shooting doesn’t fit their preferred narratives, it’s not a racial crime, nor a mass shooter. They can’t use it to create controversy so they drop it after a bit. Happens a lot.

Same reason the Shannon and Christian murders were ignored. If it doesn’t fit what they want to print, they just don’t

Near the bottom and just the Idaho kids.. I would have definitely made my kids come home if they were in that town in Idaho… it’s too weird

That whole Idaho situation especially leaves me wondering if it is being handled competently. To say that it is was targeted and there is no threat to the public but then go back and say you don’t have any suspects and it wasn’t a murder suicide is at the very least confusing and does not instill a ton of confidence in me that the initial statement should be trusted.

Maybe there are good reasons related to how the investigation is proceeding and they have good tactical reasons for what has been said, but the communications so far are in conflict and the authorities have done little to clear up the confusion, which maybe is fine if there is a good reason or maybe is not fine at all if there is someone dangerous at large and they don’t know who it is but decided to tell us things are safe anyway.

That whole Idaho situation especially leaves me wondering if it is being handled competently. To say that it is was targeted and there is no threat to the public but then go back and say you don’t have any suspects and it wasn’t a murder suicide is at the very least confusing and does not instill a ton of confidence in me that the initial statement should be trusted.

Maybe there are good reasons related to how the investigation is proceeding and they have good tactical reasons for what has been said, but the communications so far are in conflict and the authorities have done little to clear up the confusion, which maybe is fine if there is a good reason or maybe is not fine at all if there is someone dangerous at large and they don’t know who it is but decided to tell us things are safe anyway.
The Idaho situation make me think they know who did it, but the person is related to someone in a position of power, so they’re trying to figure out how to proceed.

Some you guys are looking for issues. They can only run the same info so many times in a story. At this point there is only so much you can say. Game Day just did a great piece on the three players. It will come up often today with all the teams recognizing the players. At some point, we will hear more about why but for now all we can do is mourn the players. On the Idaho matter, they have an idea who did it or they wouldn’t be telling everyone not to be scared. Of course they are not going to come out and say they know publicly. They are trying to put their case together.
Both stories will reappear as we know more facts. Right now there is not much you can add so at some point you cant just rehash the same info.

Okay thank you Mr News Authority
Some you guys are looking for issues. They can only run the same info so many times in a story. At this point there is only so much you can say. Game Day just did a great piece on the three players. It will come up often today with all the teams recognizing the players. At some point, we will hear more about why but for now all we can do is mourn the players. On the Idaho matter, they have an idea who did it or they wouldn’t be telling everyone not to be scared. Of course they are not going to come out and say they know publicly. They are trying to put their case together.
Both stories will reappear as we know more facts. Right now there is not much you can add so at some point you cant just rehash the same info.
😂 okay thanks Mr News Authority Spokesperson 😂

Is it my imagination or did this suddenly go away? And what is up with the media being so secretive about those four college kids in Idaho? They don’t even have a suspect and told people.. ‘just don’t worry about it’ wtf
Murders generally aren’t newsworthy. They happen every day. Occasionally you’ll see one that just drags on and on so that even the trial is covered a year later, even a super boring spouse murder. I think the thread that ties these together is always whether they can show pics of a really pretty woman. Just what I see. She can be either the victim or the accused.

The UVA murders truly are unusual and they really could continue coverage on that.

Reactions: Stephen Gray
Murders generally aren’t newsworthy. They happen every day. Occasionally you’ll see one that just drags on and on so that even the trial is covered a year later, even a super boring spouse murder. I think the thread that ties these together is always whether they can show pics of a really pretty woman. Just what I see. She can be either the victim or the accused.

The UVA murders truly are unusual and they really could continue coverage on that.

The reality is that unlike Law and Order or whatever one’s favorable procedural tv show is that most murders do not get solved quickly, and many not at all. Even when they know what happened, or even if someone is custody, getting all of their ducks in a row and getting the evidence and making sure the prosecution has the best chance of success is time consuming. Better to be methodical and get it right than mess it up and what can happen in that case.

B
The Idaho situation make me think they know who did it, but the person is related to someone in a position of power, so they’re trying to figure out how to proceed.
Bingo… my husband has family in Jennings LA and they still haven’t found the serial killer.. 8 prostitutes… everyone suspects a prominent family or police involvement

Reactions: Stephen Gray

Maybe so, if you are cute you show up in the news when you’re dead? I think it’s the college student angle and that they apparently have no idea how to do an investigation makes it newsworthy imo

It’s the Yellow King. Time is a flat circle.
It does seem like these things get solved fairly quickly or they don’t get solved at all.. we have all of this technology, but it almost seems like there always has be someone coming forth with info or it goes nowhere

doesnt fit their agenda, hence why the walmart shooting will go away quietly too.

doesnt fit their agenda, hence why the walmart shooting will go away quietly too.
that one stinks too, people just going to work or going about their business and their manager shoots at them while laughing in the break room… crazy

VN Store

Back