Three rockets Have Reportedly Hit The US Embassy in Baghdad

Yeah how dare I not support endless wars, limitless spending, insurmountable debt, deterioration of rights, etc. Clearly I should change them based on the sellout politican in office
Lol yeah that’s exactly what I’m supporting.

And you do change based on what politician is in office. Remember a contrarian indicator is still an indicator! 😂

They were under terrible rule yet the region was more stable. We've broken it and continue to put bandaids on a tumor
I have wondered about this. Were they? We didnt hear about it as much because we weren't involved, but there was still random bombings. Kurds getting dead. Sunni and shiite killing each other. Various wars between the nations. Coups, terrorism inside and out etc.

We thought that a little westernization would do them good. Hard to say it's bad, but it isnt a one sided story either. All we did was give them all, sans Kurds for now, a common target.

So it seems worse now because it's happening to us which both makes us more aware as well as sensitive to what is happening.

Reactions: StarRaider
#Iraqi security forces shot at anti-government protesters in #Baghdad on Sunday, killing at least one person, and unidentified men set fire to sit-in tents in a southern Iraqi city, police and medics said, as months-long civil unrest escalated. (Reuters)
I don’t know how much longer we can hold up, without doing something? The only other way I see it, is to be patient and let the sanctions destroy them even further. Now, that might be the plan.

Remember what a big deal all this was in January and the beginning of the year and the media hype around it?

Two US troops, 1 British soldier killed, as more than 15 rockets slam Iraqi base

Not a peep about this now.

Our pathetic media is just focused on the next shiny object and stoking fear. More often than not things aren’t near as bad as they portray and the chicken little’s fall for it and the conspiracy nut jobs jump on it. The thing that is really frustrating is even when the cold hard numbers a facts are there to combat it everybody still freaks out.

Reactions: 37L1
Remember what a big deal all this was in January and the beginning of the year and the media hype around it?

Two US troops, 1 British soldier killed, as more than 15 rockets slam Iraqi base

Our pathetic media is just focused on the next shiny object and stoking fear. More often than not things aren’t near as bad as they portray and the chicken little’s fall for it and the conspiracy nut jobs jump on it. The thing that is really frustrating is even when the cold hard numbers a facts are there to combat it everybody still freaks out.
they have bigger things to blame trumo for now.

I've been following this in the Quad force assassination thread . BBC and CNN are the sources I used. Where have you been? Maybe it's your sources that are slow.

US may have killed Quds Force Commander Qasem Soleimani

VN Store

Back