Three games off of Notre Dames schedule

My money is on ND still getting into the playoff if there is football. Not because they deserve it.

Most arrogant fans ever.[/QUOTE

Before they played Bama that time in the NC game I was in the United Club at Ohare a couple of weeks before the game. There was one of their obnoxious fans in there all decked out in ND gear. He was talking on his phone real loudly about how he was going to the game and it would be “ugly”.
When he hung up I walked by and told him they were going to lose by more than 30. He said “no way”.
Wish I would have seen him after the game

West Texas Doctor Says Asthma Drug Is 'Silver Bullet' for COVID-19 . "It's an inhaled steroid that doesn't have the side effects of total body steroids but it has the benefits," Dr. Richard Bartlett said in a recent interview with KWES-TV in Odessa. "It's like putting out a fire at the base of the fire. I'm having patients recover so quick."
No Football? Probably, since every successful treatment has been ignored by Fauci, Gates, & their Minions.
Absolute moronic post as usual. Some rando from Odessa TX pushes an unproven drug bc of his “observations” and the conspiracy theories start flowing like wine from this dude....

Reactions: VOLinPD
Is this guy Trump’s doctor?

From the same local news report he linked....
“When we go look at a study,” Odessa Regional Medical Center Chief Medical Officer Rohith Saravanan told the CBS affiliate. “If they say ‘oh five cases, all solved. Magic pill. Silver bullet,’ well that’s not how science works”

Reactions: Seattle Hillbilly
Interesting
Not really, systemic corticosteroids have already been shown to improve outcomes of critically ill COVID patients in clinical trials (like randomized, double blinded trials). This is purely the observation of a dude in an ER in West Texas....cool n of 14!

I should have tempered my comment. Even though it’s ND I feel bad for their players. But not their obnoxious fans.
I have the utmost respect for their program. One of only a few teams that will go anywhere & play anyone. Wish Vols would get them back on the schedule. You can hate a program but still respect it. However, ND fans are a different story altogether. Didn’t read anything negative in your post.

Reactions: Illinoisvolfan2
Cousin-in-law, he's lived in South Bend his whole life, had this to say when asked about ND's predicament: "If ND gets shut out [of scheduling] there isn't college football and we may not have any college football this fall."

If you knew him, you'd know he's saying this, ND is so important that college football will cease to be played just because ND can't play...

This exchange with him occurred before ACC threw their support behind ND, and will now give them more than the six ACC games already scheduled.

I actually caught just a little of who I think was him saying that the other night but wasn’t able to watch all of it .

Vol from 86 posted the link. As USUAL, Any drug that shows promise of a Cure is quickly discounted by the Left. Why would a member of VN be against something that could possible guarantee Tennessee Football this Fall? The Leftist Agenda Trumps everything. Sickos.

Reactions: rockytop989
Problem is 95% of COVID cases aren’t going to be fatal. Other problem is a percentage of that 5% mortality rate is if someone gets hit by a train then tests positive for COVID they count as a COVID death. Any death that tests positive for COVID counts as a Covid death.

So in other words water is a Silver Bullet for Covid if we’re going with a “study” not backed with any scientific method

I have the utmost respect for their program. One of only a few teams that will go anywhere & play anyone. Wish Vols would get them back on the schedule. You can hate a program but still respect it. However, ND fans are a different story altogether. Didn’t read anything negative in your post.
You’re right. I would love to see us play them again. I went to the last game in South Bend (2005?). I do hate their fan base.
Lost 42-21 as I recall.

Reactions: PandamoniumReigns

VN Store

Back