Thread 5 Years Ago that would never have existed.

FireFulmer

5 years ago to see this or hear this would have made us laugh. But, NCAAM team preseason #13 is disappointing, should be higher, and the NCAAF is in the 100's. Kind of ironic.

5 years ago to see this or hear this would have made us laugh. But, NCAAM team preseason #13 is disappointing, should be higher, and the NCAAF is in the 100's. Kind of ironic.

Luckily it doesn't matter. Just play ball and win games, everything else will fall in place.

Yeah. At least NCAAB has a system that rankings for the most part don't really mean much.

i dont like the ranking but do understand it.
Unproven PG, and heavily relying on Freshman in the backcourt.
And from what I understand Woolridge and Hopson have much to learn on D.

at this point I think everyone involved would be extremly happy to be number 13 right now!!!!

Preseason college basketball rankings are about as worthless as the slugs that try to get my dogs food ocassionally.

I think tradition enters into the preseason polls. You have to show consistency for a few years before the media give you what you deserve.

it will be fine...preseason basketball polls don't really mean anything. if we win we will move up fast. especially with our schedule. Top 5 after we win the Old Spice

VN Store

Back