Millions of Illegal Aliens From All Over The World Head For U.S. Border

I’m not making the terrorist argument. I’m using this specific wall case where the documentation was reductions of terrorist attacks. Again the effectiveness in reducing border crossings isn’t really attacked it’s the placement.

And I 100% disagree with your method. That is remediation after the failure to prevent border crossings.

And you’re still ignoring the very recent 180 by your moonbat leadership on this topic now that Trump wants it.

No, it prevents the reason for border crossings in the first place. The wall does nothing to prevent that. I would have thought you guys would have learned from the war on drugs, but no. To stem illegal immigration you need to remove the reasons they are coming in the first place. Money and jobs. No money and jobs? No reason to come.

It might just piss you off to find out we paid for their wall.

This is true, it's funny to go look at the quotes about their wall from that time. Bush and Powell wanted to suspend aid to Israel over the wall and here is what two of your favorites had to say about it.

In 2005, Hillary Clinton, at the time a U.S. Senator from New York, said she supports the separation fence Israel is building along the edges of the West Bank, and that the onus is on the Palestinian Authority to fight terrorism. "This is not against the Palestinian people," she said during a tour of a section of the barrier being built around Jerusalem. "This is against the terrorists. The Palestinian people have to help to prevent terrorism. They have to change the attitudes about terrorism."[130]

In 2007, Senator Charles Schumer said: "As long as the Palestinians send terrorists onto school buses and to nightclubs to blow up people, Israel has no choice but to build the Security Wall."[131]

No, it prevents the reason for border crossings in the first place. The wall does nothing to prevent that. I would have thought you guys would have learned from the war on drugs, but no. To stem illegal immigration you need to remove the reasons they are coming in the first place. Money and jobs. No money and jobs? No reason to come.
Lol

Yes. They come here entirely for low paying jobs...

How about no public education, no welfare, no medical, no money to be sent “home” etc.

Reactions: 1972 Grad
Lol

Yes. They come here entirely for low paying jobs...

How about no public education, no welfare, no medical, no money to be sent “home” etc.

Welfare? You realize that you do have to be a US citizen (or legally here) to get welfare, right?

No job kind of eliminates the ability to send money home.

No job also eliminates housing, food, transportation so unless they are coming to panhandle it will be tough going to get that free medical and education.

Welfare? You realize that you do have to be a US citizen to get welfare, right?

No job also eliminates housing, food, transportation so unless they are coming to panhandle it will be tough going to get that free medical and education.
I thought u had to have a ssn to get a job

Welfare? You realize that you do have to be a US citizen to get welfare, right?

US citizen to get welfare? You are full of jokes this morning.

This is true, it's funny to go look at the quotes about their wall from that time. Bush and Powell wanted to suspend aid to Israel over the wall and here is what two of your favorites had to say about it.
"As long as the Palestinians send terrorists onto school buses and to nightclubs to blow up people, Israel has no choice but to build the Security Wall."

Not a fan of Hillary or Chuck. When the mexicans start doing this let me know.

Reactions: ClearwaterVol
"As long as the Palestinians send terrorists onto school buses and to nightclubs to blow up people, Israel has no choice but to build the Security Wall."

Not a fan of Hillary or Chuck. When the mexicans start doing this let me know.

Move those goal posts Mick, you're good at it.

They get healthcare. Their kids are in schools. Heck, San Francisco is letting them vote. They find workarounds to get foodstamps. This isn't some unknown. Talk to anyone that runs a landscaping/construction company in Memphis.

San Francisco allows undocumented immigrants to vote in school elections

San Francisco this week began allowing undocumented immigrants to register to vote in school board races, following a handful of other municipalities that have opened up local elections to noncitizens — and it has become an issue in the California governor's race.

Reactions: Obsessed
Hey I’m totally on board with eVerify and holding people accountable. Let’s do that after we get the barrier up or even while we’re builfing it!

Reactions: Orangeburst

VN Store

Back