Millions of Illegal Aliens From All Over The World Head For U.S. Border

This is so disingenuous, but I guess you gotta say something.
Nope. It’s straight up based on your own data. Fact: Mexico is already the number one source of immigrants. Fact: Your own birth data showed that even factoring they are number one they swamp all other immigrants for children born in the US. For immigrant visas North Americans are on a percentage on par with all Asians. Yet for total birth rate in the US you showed Mexicans over all Asians 5-10:1.

So they’re already getting the lion’s share of immigrants, they source more illegals on top of that, and you want to reward that with MORE legal immigrant slots. Dumb. 🙄

Let’s attract a few more skilled Canadians instead. Would be better for the wage bottom line and help fill professional positions we have open. Right now it looks like we’re already getting WAY more Mexicans than we should.

Also, like it or not, the government is responsible for controlling immigration. If you want to leave it simple then I guess that’s what we’ve already got.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Oh and on that Wikipedia page you got your birth rate picture from if you scroll down you get to see this demographic. Mexico is sending the majority of immigrants already and their birth rate is 5-10:1 over the next highest country (from the picture earlier). And population wise they are 5:1 over the next closest country. Look where Canada is. Bottom of the page. Wonder why we get soooooooo many Mexicans and so few Canadians...

Mexico is doing just fine on the amount of legal immigrants they’re sending to the US.

D8FA3E83-E729-408B-819D-C46CFD0D9901.png

Last edited:
You mean the chain migration part?
Legal chain migration is a valid means and is currently supported by the system. Family sponsorship occurs now and to a high degree.

He’s lobbying for a wide open border with no number limits or controlled access on people. He won’t own that admission.

This is stupid. You actlike immigrants starting businesses is a net positive to Americans...in many cases it isnt. At all

Masonry is a great example. 20 years ago the vast majority of brickmasons in charlotte were americans, black and white men doing good work.

Juan pedro valdez starts a brick crew in charlotte. He employs all amigos, probably all illegal except maybe him or his wife, who gained citizenship with an "anchor baby". Juan pays his masins 12 bucks an hour, and laborers 8...where Americans make 30 to 40% more than that...because his guys live 8 to a 2 bedroom apartment on the crap side of town, dont have cars or payments bexause they are illegal and cant get a license, etc....so Juan gets the contracts on all the new subdivisions to lay their brick, because he can underbid the americans by at least 25% due to his illegal labor. Americans are out of work. America loses.

Problem is, there isnt 1 juan....there are thousands of them. Starting those "business " that you talked about. There are so many that American masonry crews are a thing of the past here. There are zero. They cant get work, and the price to lay 1000 brick hasnt gone up in 20 years, due to the amigos. It is still about 400 dollars per thousand. Cost of living has increased dramatically for americans though, making sure that we could never make a decent living laying brick anymore. I lived through this reality.

Here is the real kicker....living 8 or 10 to a house or apartment, all of them to a man bringing their lunches everyday of leftovers from supper the night before...these guys are not only thriving and bringing more and more of their friends and family, they wire 25% or more of what they earn back to their family members in mexico or central america. That money is gone from our economy, poof!! It doesnt buy US goods or services, doesnt help us at all. It hurts our country...while juan and all of his helpers have their kids in US schools, often times draw welfare, SNAP, etc...they teach eachother how to game the system.

I cant tell you how many times i have been at the grocery store in line behind a family of amigos with 250 dollars worth of hot pockets, pizzas, microwave this and that...in addition to all the normal mexican foods...and when they get to pay they whip out the old Red White and Blue foodstamp card, and cant speak a word of english to communicate with the lady running the register. Sucks to see them abuse the system while my wife and I bargain shop and dont splurge on the "convenience foods" to make sure we stay in our budget.

But yeah Huff...just open up those borders buddy...bring em all in. Hell with our country and the people who have worked so hard and paid into the system that they abuse. Thank God there are a lot more people who think like the rest of us than there are confused people like you.

This is stupid. You actlike immigrants starting businesses is a net positive to Americans...in many cases it isnt. At all

Masonry is a great example. 20 years ago the vast majority of brickmasons in charlotte were americans, black and white men doing good work.

Juan pedro valdez starts a brick crew in charlotte. He employs all amigos, probably all illegal except maybe him or his wife, who gained citizenship with an "anchor baby". Juan pays his masins 12 bucks an hour, and laborers 8...where Americans make 30 to 40% more than that...because his guys live 8 to a 2 bedroom apartment on the crap side of town, dont have cars or payments bexause they are illegal and cant get a license, etc....so Juan gets the contracts on all the new subdivisions to lay their brick, because he can underbid the americans by at least 25% due to his illegal labor. Americans are out of work. America loses.

Problem is, there isnt 1 juan....there are thousands of them. Starting those "business " that you talked about. There are so many that American masonry crews are a thing of the past here. There are zero. They cant get work, and the price to lay 1000 brick hasnt gone up in 20 years, due to the amigos. It is still about 400 dollars per thousand. Cost of living has increased dramatically for americans though, making sure that we could never make a decent living laying brick anymore. I lived through this reality.

Here is the real kicker....living 8 or 10 to a house or apartment, all of them to a man bringing their lunches everyday of leftovers from supper the night before...these guys are not only thriving and bringing more and more of their friends and family, they wire 25% or more of what they earn back to their family members in mexico or central america. That money is gone from our economy, poof!! It doesnt buy US goods or services, doesnt help us at all. It hurts our country...while juan and all of his helpers have their kids in US schools, often times draw welfare, SNAP, etc...they teach eachother how to game the system.

I cant tell you how many times i have been at the grocery store in line behind a family of amigos with 250 dollars worth of hot pockets, pizzas, microwave this and that...in addition to all the normal mexican foods...and when they get to pay they whip out the old Red White and Blue foodstamp card, and cant speak a word of english to communicate with the lady running the register. Sucks to see them abuse the system while my wife and I bargain shop and dont splurge on the "convenience foods" to make sure we stay in our budget.

But yeah Huff...just open up those borders buddy...bring em all in. Hell with our country and the people who have worked so hard and paid into the system that they abuse. Thank God there are a lot more people who think like the rest of us than there are confused people like you.

It is always a net positive if the business is honest and successful. Don't eat until you can find one economist who says it isn't. I hope you don't starve.

It is always a net positive if the business is honest and successful. Don't eat until you can find one economist who says it isn't. I hope you don't starve.
😂😂😂 there’s minimal reprocussions on them now for using illegals to help their bottom line.

It’s past time for eVerify to be nationally mandated. Hold the businesses accountable for their labor source and you might have a case. Until then you’re smoking crack.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Both Marcus and I have lived through this and you are still talking about economist who sit at a desk huff.
How much money do you think illegals send from our economy back to their home country? Oh wait we can’t track that because of the undocumented. We don’t even have accurate figures on exactly how many illegals we have here because they come through the border illegally and undocumented.
Cut off the entry and then they have no choice but to be documented. Then deal with those undocumented who are here now. By having an open border the problems will only multiply and continue.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Both Marcus and I have lived through this and you are still talking about economist who sit at a desk huff.
How much money do you think illegals send from our economy back to their home country? Oh wait we can’t track that because of the undocumented. We don’t even have accurate figures on exactly how many illegals we have here because they come through the border illegally and undocumented.
Cut off the entry and then they have no choice but to be documented. Then deal with those undocumented who are here now. By having an open border the problems will only multiply and continue.
This situation would take a huge step to being corrected if employers were held accountable for using illegal immigrant labor. Currently only 20 states require some form of eVerify usage. Mostly on gov employers and contractors.

I don’t fault people for wanting a better life. But if illegals were cut access to employers by and large then the mechanism that enables this situation is removed.

This has been going on for over a decade. There are bills in both the House and Senate attempting to address mandatory eVerify for all employers in a phased in approach. I don’t expect it will get solved anytime soon.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
This situation would take a huge step to being corrected if employers were held accountable for using illegal immigrant labor. Currently only 20 states require some form of eVerify usage. Mostly on gov employers and contractors.

I don’t fault people for wanting a better life. But if illegals were cut access to employers by and large then the mechanism that enables this situation is removed.

This has been going on for over a decade. There are bills in both the House and Senate attempting to address mandatory eVerify for all employers in a phased in approach. I don’t expect it will get solved anytime soon.

So you favor regulation of businesses in this respect? You'll have to turn in your GOP card.

So you favor regulation of businesses in this respect? You'll have to turn in your GOP card.

Businesses are already heavily regulated by the federal government for all kinds of reasons . You think only the democrats want to regulate businesses to make sure they within federal guidelines ? .... Please

I didn't turn in a straight party ballot this month, did you?
Yep! And have every intention of doing so going forward as long as we’re a two party system! And it’s the first time I can remember doing so in at least twenty years. You idiot moonbats created that, congrats.

But if we didn’t have our two party cards it wouldn’t matter now would it.

However your non sequitor is trying to deflect from my point. Neither party wants eVerify. My POS Pro business party wants the ability to claim no knowledge of employment status. Your POS party wants to continue to enable illegal immigration and keep this mechanism in place as the money sent home is the fuel to keep it going.

VN Store

Back