Millions of Illegal Aliens From All Over The World Head For U.S. Border

If you can prove they are a net burden (he can't), just put it on the credit card like you do everything else, Donny.

Btw, immigrants are twice as likely as a natives to start a business. Protectionism and nationalism are the con job.

Start a business and hire illegals? Your man crush on illegal invaders is laughable.

If you can prove they are a net burden (he can't), just put it on the credit card like you do everything else, Donny.

Btw, immigrants are twice as likely as a natives to start a business. Protectionism and nationalism are the con job.

That last part , do those immigrants receive special funding , grants , specific low interest rates afforded to them for starting a business here in the US that “ natives “ as you call us don’t ?

Start a business through government programs , sell or transfer that business to brother ( Habib) start new business .

The fact that you guys are trying to invent a negative reason out of thin air as to why they are more entrepreneurial is pretty telling.

The fact that you guys are trying to invent a negative reason out of thin air as to why they are more entrepreneurial is pretty telling.

Those business ventures you are talking about , were they started by legal resident immigrants or the ones that crawl over the fences ?

Reactions: Franklin Pierce

I think the fact that you consider all immigrants the same instead of what the truth is , is very telling about your social views . There are two kinds .. legal and illegal . It’s simple really .

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
I think the fact that you consider all immigrants the same instead of what the truth is , is very telling about your social views . There are two kinds .. legal and illegal . It’s simple really .

What truth? The truth is they are twice as likely as you. Never have I said all immigrants are the same. If they are more likely if they are legal, then we have all the more reason to open up immigration dramatically. Are you sure that's the point you want to make?

What truth? The truth is they are twice as likely as you. Never have I said all immigrants are the same. If they are more likely if they are legal, then we have all the more reason to open up immigration dramatically. Are you sure that's the point you want to make?

so you believe only legal immigrants have a right to be in this country ? Or nah ?

TIJUANA MAYOR DENOUNCES ‘HORDE’ OF CARAVAN MIGRANTS, CALLS FOR SWIFT DEPORTATION

Tijuana Mayor Juan Manuel Gastelum said Thursday that caravan migrants arriving by the hundreds are no longer welcome, an increasingly common sentiment among residents of the Mexican border city.

Gastelum described the caravan of Central American migrants as a “horde” that has been infiltrated by criminals who now threaten the community, in an interview with Milenio Television.

“Tijuana is a city of immigrants, but we don’t want them in this way,” the mayor, a member of the conservative National Action Party, said. “It was different with the Haitians, they carried papers, they were in order. It wasn’t a horde, pardon the expression.”

Gastelum called on the Mexican government to deport the caravan migrants as soon as possible.
“You’re going to tell me we have to respect human rights,” he said. “But human rights are for law-abiding humans.”
The mayor’s comments reflected anger among many Tijuana residents at the increasing number of caravan migrants who have been streaming into the city since last weekend. About 3,000 were there as of Thursday night, and thousands more are expected to arrive over the coming weeks.

Hundreds of Tijuana residents protested Wednesday evening at a park just south of the border fence, where many of the migrants have set up camp. Some of the protesters shouted anti-immigrant slogans and tossed rocks at the migrants, even as police looked on.

MORE HERE:
Tijuana Mayor Denounces ‘Horde’ Of Caravan Migrants, Calls For Swift Deportation

so you believe only legal immigrants have a right to be in this country ? Or nah ?

"Care" isn't the right word. We need them and I believe our economic need for them is more important than the sanctity of our laws. If we opened up immigration to match market demand, I would no longer "believe" in illegal immigration.

"Care" isn't the right word. We need them and I believe our economic need for them is more important than the sanctity of our laws. If we opened up immigration to match market demand, I would no longer "believe" in illegal immigration.
We don’t need them just so you can have your cheaper avocado toast. Your feelings don’t matter.

How many are you going to have live with your family?

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
And right under that ..
View attachment 176699

Are we talking about how much the illegal immigrants cost this country or the benefits of having legal immigrants come into the country that pays taxes as business owners ?
He views all immigrants the same. Legal, illegal aliens, all the same.

That European billionaire who does business here? No different than a random dude in the mob that’s coming.

How does the case for legal immigration and the contributions of those immigrants support the case for turning a blind eye to illegal immigration huff?

I’m all for legal immigration. And I understand the contributions of these immigrants. But how does that support the case for ignoring illegal immigration? How can these illegals go on to legally become bastions of industry here?

Nations break down without laws . Ignoring immigration laws will eventually change that economy . So laws first , economy next . If you want to help the economy by making it easier to come in the country then ... change the laws .

VN Store

Back