Millions of Illegal Aliens From All Over The World Head For U.S. Border

ICE Acting Director: ‘Recycled’ Children Are Trafficked at Border

"We know children are being sent back three, four, five times to Central America only to be re-victimized and brought back in, and God knows what they’re suffering as they’re going through that process,” Albence said.

The Heritage event highlighted the severity of the human trafficking problem in the United States, including the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children receiving 18.4 million reports of suspected child sexual exploitation and abuse in 2018.

Ironically, during the same week, the House Homeland Security Subcommittee on Border Security, Facilitation and Operations, now controlled by Democrats, held a hearing on how children crossing the border are treated while in federal custody.

ICE Acting Director: ‘Recycled’ Children Are Trafficked at Border

"We know children are being sent back three, four, five times to Central America only to be re-victimized and brought back in, and God knows what they’re suffering as they’re going through that process,” Albence said.

The Heritage event highlighted the severity of the human trafficking problem in the United States, including the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children receiving 18.4 million reports of suspected child sexual exploitation and abuse in 2018.

Ironically, during the same week, the House Homeland Security Subcommittee on Border Security, Facilitation and Operations, now controlled by Democrats, held a hearing on how children crossing the border are treated while in federal custody.
Perfectly fine, they are coming in to help our economy. Racist!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
Do you think the government truly wants to stop illegal aliens from entering this country? They are a vital part of the American economy.

Nothing of any substance has been done about illegal immigrants in my 55 years of existence. The wall is a symbolic sham. At my age, I think I could get over/through it.

I agree with everything you said except getting over the wall at your advanced age.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
I am not sure how a factual argument is dumbass. Since you seem to be an expert practitioner of dumbassery, I will take your opinion into consideration.

I did not say anything about sanctuary cities. I said American citizens commit more crimes of that nature as we proportionally outnumber illegal aliens.

That’s the idiotic huffnandez view.

(Huffines) Huffnandez got his name for his unwavering support of unlimited illegal immigration. He feels that his lawn mowing and illegal drug prices will drop with the increased competition.

I confess to being unfamiliar with Huffines(Huffnandes) but I encounter plenty of people who advocate for open borders. After doing that, they always deny they do that. Democratic candidates appeared to do that in one of their debates, by decriminalizing illegal immigration. What would border patrol do, write tickets like meter maids?

When I first tuned into the impeachment proceedings in the Senate, watching the first House Manager(Schiff) speak made me think that it was all so tedious and complicated that I would not understand it and become bored. But now, after watching a few days, I have to pay respect to the job they are doing. There is a lot of repetition, by a number of the managers, each voicing names and dates and events with clarity, so that the case is understood. Even without the evidence withheld by Trump, and he has refused all of the subpoenas, providing only a transcript of one phone call, there is a solid body of conclusive evidence. On Thursday, the managers are supposed to connect the evidence to the relevant law. So those wanting to know what crimes were committed should be sure to watch. PBS has an evening broadcast.

When I first tuned into the impeachment proceedings in the Senate, watching the first House Manager(Schiff) speak made me think that it was all so tedious and complicated that I would not understand it and become bored. But now, after watching a few days, I have to pay respect to the job they are doing. There is a lot of repetition, by a number of the managers, each voicing names and dates and events with clarity, so that the case is understood. Even without the evidence withheld by Trump, and he has refused all of the subpoenas, providing only a transcript of one phone call, there is a solid body of conclusive evidence. On Thursday, the managers are supposed to connect the evidence to the relevant law. So those wanting to know what crimes were committed should be sure to watch. PBS has an evening broadcast.

If there is such a "solid body of conclusive evidence" why does it take 3 whole days to present it?

Why is your quoted post in the mass migration thread?

No, they don't. And no one is excusing their alleged behavior. You need a healthy dose of perspective, though. How many more children and elderly people were raped by American citizens on those days the crimes listed above were committed? Tens? Hundreds?
But we can prevent the illegal ones pretty easy

that's 100% wrong
No it’s not. If they are not here legally they are breaking the law. And that’s not counting the massive percentage of other crimes they commit. Gang related, drugs, rape, child abuse, driving without license and insurance, DUIs out the wazoo, insurance fraud, identity theft, tax evasion, hell there were three attempted murders in Knox County by illegals the past two weeks alone

So you selectively choose which laws count? If you’re here illegally then you’re a criminal.
You got suckered into that one!
No it’s not. If they are not here legally they are breaking the law. And that’s not counting the massive percentage of other crimes they commit. Gang related, drugs, rape, child abuse, driving without license and insurance, DUIs out the wazoo, insurance fraud, identity theft, tax evasion, hell there were three attempted murders in Knox County by illegals the past two weeks alone
They must be of a certain age. The 100% is asinine

VN Store

Back