Millions of Illegal Aliens From All Over The World Head For U.S. Border

wire-15196272-1561400980-852_634x380.jpg

Mexican soldiers stop migrants from trying to cross into the United States near Ciudad Juarez

wire-15196270-1561400979-850_634x422.jpg

Mexican National Guard soldiers detain Central American migrants trying to cross the Rio Grande into the United States at Ciudad Juarez

I love the underestimation the Dems have of Trump. They're all promising Trillions for college debt, climate change, etc.

But he has them fighting today in DC over 4.5B that's for these children. It's exactly what he wanted.

Everyones getting to see who the problem is. They don't want to solve the problem. Without a problem you don't need Democrats. Without a problem you can't blame Trump.

Every right leaning or libertarian organization should be going into every underprivileged, poverty stricken, dilapidated run down town where minorities are, and should do nothing but walk around every day talking to the constituency that the Dem's have craved, and ask them what has changed in their life time where they live? Parents life time? Things better, worse? What has the dem party done for you?

Education better, or worse? How do you feel about the treatment of non Americans who are breaking the law and the pandering and the money being spent to make their lives better........whilst yours over 10, 20, 30 and 40 years hasn't changed? If the right had any brains they would be living in these area's and doing this daily.

But, nobody is saying these people (Rep.) are smart, or want to actually work.

Worse, is the segment of the population who just wants their government cheese, or draw.

Buddies mom was a teacher in a pretty bad part of Cincinnati, she told me the stories of each year, a certain percentage of kids, 7-8 year old mind you, "what do you want to do when you grow up"......some would say, "draw", as you mean an artists? No, like get my monthly draw (from the government). Sad.

It’s funny, well not really, bc I just walked out of a meeting where our CEO estimates of those tariffs were to be put in place would cost us around $30 million dollars. We buy a **** ton of produce from Mexico.

I don't believe you. The tariffs are meant to hurt the bad hombres, not americans!

I don't believe you. The tariffs are meant to hurt the bad hombres, not americans!
Kind of like Sanders paying for student loans by taxing "Wall Street" on transactions. You know who pays for those too don't you? Anyone who has a pension fund, anyone who owns stock in their retirement plans, etc, etc.

Good plan, Bernie!

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Make sure what you all buy says Made in USA.
I don’t think we are excited about a $30 million dollar cost increase. Some of you struggle. The issue isn’t we have to buy produce from mexico. The issue is that the tariffs either drive up the cost of the produce from Mexico that much or buying American increases costs by $30 million. I didn’t ask because that’s a dumb question.

Reactions: MercyPercy
181127004933-kevin-mcaleenan-large-169.jpg

He noted that the leaked story "gave the location of the cities, the day this was supposed to start, how many targets" and added: "This leak -- which I know where the leak came from, I think we all know where the leak came from, that story only benefits one person -- put these officers at greater risk of harm."
Well, where did the leak come from?

I don’t think we are excited about a $30 million dollar cost increase. Some of you struggle. The issue isn’t we have to buy produce from mexico. The issue is that the tariffs either drive up the cost of the produce from Mexico that much or buying American increases costs by $30 million. I didn’t ask because that’s a dumb question.

How much does the CEO make? Maybe take a pay cut.

VN Store

Back