Thoughts requested...

Sounds hopeful. Praying every night for her full recovery and strength for you and your family.

Reactions: Wylo
She's been moved up a few floors into a rehab area. Barely moving her left toes. Has feeling in her arm and leg. Just can't move them.
Bless her heart. Are y'all holding it together okay? It's such a helpless feeling when all you want to do is help, but there's just not a way to do that. You have to find ways to keep yourself charged so you can be the rock she needs you to be. That whole airplane oxygen mask thing, ya know?

Bless her heart. Are y'all holding it together okay? It's such a helpless feeling when all you want to do is help, but there's just not a way to do that. You have to find ways to keep yourself charged so you can be the rock she needs you to be. That whole airplane oxygen mask thing, ya know?

We are trying. My older sister is the rock. She's the superstar in this. She's cared for Mellisa since day 1. She's a care giver by trade anyways, so it's natural for her. We try to assist as much as possible.

Reactions: malinoisvol
On a positive note, my sister lifted her left leg today a couple times. She hasn't been able to move her left side since her stroke a couple weeks ago. So at least she's doing good things.
That's awesome!!!

Still praying!!

They discovered another brain bleed in my sister. They sent her to a Bowling Green hospital this weekend, because they feared this. She is being moved to Neuro ICU now...

They discovered another brain bleed in my sister. They sent her to a Bowling Green hospital this weekend, because they feared this. She is being moved to Neuro ICU now...
Dang, hate to hear that man. We're praying for her.

So heartbreaking, will continue to pray for her recovery every night. All my best wishes for you and your family.

Disappointed to hear this. I have continued and will continue to pray. Sorry man.

So sorry to hear that Wylo. The Freak family will keep you guys in our prayers. Keep up posted.

Brother I'm sorry to hear this. I'm praying for you guys

@Wylo

You were on my mind this weekend and I'm not sure why. I said a prayer for you and your family and especially Melissa.

Got an alert from your response to my post in the FF and was glad to see it.

How are you? How is Melissa?

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back