Thoughts on Mullen calling out the fans?

Then hold on tight to your smoking hot take that Florida fans are “the biggest bandwagon fans in all of sports”.

Using extreme hyperbole is fun.

There’s no shortage of information validating the attendance issue is nationwide and not confined to a particular fan base.
Not sure why that guy thinks y’all are the biggest bandwagon in sports. That’s easily Alabama fans and golden state warriors fans

Then hold on tight to your smoking hot take that Florida fans are “the biggest bandwagon fans in all of sports”.

Using extreme hyperbole is fun.

There’s no shortage of information validating the attendance issue is nationwide and not confined to a particular fan base.

All I know is the only true bandwagon fans I know of are Saints fans in my family. Not one of them gave a crap about them until they won the super bowl a decade ago. Hadn’t heard them ever mention the Saints my entire life. Suddenly they were “lifelong fans”

Couldn’t name a player to save their lives.

Every fan base has their bandwagons, pretty sure Alabama has the most right now. It’s easy to be a fan when you’re the best.

No idea how Florida’s bandwagon numbers compare to others. Frankly, I don’t care. It means nothing to me.

I just wish TN could beat them every year.

No offense ;)

UF fans are big front runners. But that’s ridiculous statement Because all fans aren’t front runners to a degree. If you win the stadium will be full. That’s simple common sense.

I think that's more of a "tenured" coach kind of thing to say. Build your credits before calling out the fans.
He’s trying to build the swamp back up

Back in spurrier days the swamp was the loudest rowdiest venue in all of cfb

I think there might be just too many nerds that don’t care about football

UF fans are big front runners. But that’s ridiculous statement Because all fans aren’t front runners to a degree. If you win the stadium will be full. That’s simple common sense.
Nah the real UF fans are as loyal as they come

It’s popular to **** on gator fans call em spoiled or whatever but that’s bs

People didn’t show up to mizzou because they probably realize just like I do Franks is broken has been since he missed the wide open TD off the flea flicker vs UGA

LSU game was as lit as any venue around the country that’s why he’s probably pissed

Fla has some of the most passionate football fans you will find and I don’t just mean UF

The entire state loves football and the big 3 fans love their squad

Hell even UCF and USF are good in cycles

The recruits have Fallin off a bit tho UF still has elite talent it’s just not as abundant and the kids aren’t as serious about football as they used to be

Fla has some of the most passionate football fans you will find and I don’t just mean UF

The entire state loves football and the big 3 fans love their squad

Hell even UCF and USF are good in cycles

The recruits have Fallin off a bit tho UF still has elite talent it’s just not as abundant and the kids aren’t as serious about football as they used to be
you can't really say that when Miami's stadium looks like Vandy all the dang time.

last year they couldn't even fill up their stadium.
I know it’s well documented

I’m just saying they can show up it just takes FSU or UF or big match up where both teams are ranked high

They are a ****** bunch tho no doubt

Anytime someone replies to a comment by starting with "all I know", it usually means they're out of things to say.

Or they are watching the games with their own eyes and can visually see that Florida isn't selling out their games even against bigtime opponents.

Or they are watching the games with their own eyes and can visually see that Florida isn't selling out their games even against bigtime opponents.

Which makes our fan base the biggest bandwagon fan base in all of sports.

You left that part out.

The half empty upper end zone deck in Tuscaloosa today disagrees with you.

The mid 80s / early 90s crowds at Miami Hurricanes games disagree with you also.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back