Thoughts on Brian Kelley

Had it been a player dying due to heat stroke, or something like that? I might jump all over that.

This was something different. But a scissor lift being used outdoors? That I put on ND, their crap facilities, and lack of common sense. Anyone who has ever worked one day in an industrial setting on one of those things should know they do not belong outdoors. Ever. I seriously doubt Brian Kelly ever had any experience with that.

True but they aren't rated for usage in winds ypntoa certain mph. ESPN did a documentary over it. He's in charge, nonpass in my book.

True but they aren't rated for usage in winds ypntoa certain mph. ESPN did a documentary over it. He's in charge, nonpass in my book.

Why the heck would they have a wind usage rating? I have been up in one of these things before. Trust me on this one. Once you get above 20 feet? You feel it wobble every time your weight shifts. Just enough to run chills up your spine. This is insane.

Why the heck would they have a wind usage rating? I have been up in one of these things before. Trust me on this one. Once you get above 20 feet? You feel it wobble every time your weight shifts. Just enough to run chills up your spine. This is insane.
It's been a minute since I watched it. Going off memory. I only watched it bc I felt bad for the family. If a boy can claim he's a girl and vice versa. I'm gonna continue to blame the man in charge when that boy died. If it makes you feel better, I'm only blaming him among my close friends and on a anonymous website. So sleep better pal.

VN Store

Back