Thoughts About The End Of the Trump Reign

Not only did obama/biden not fix things they said jobs were never coming back. Any attempt to refute Trumps success by giving it to obama is referred to his own words. Dude didn’t even try

Care to show me where in that post that I said anything about jobs. Please read the post... and try to understand the post.

Care to show me where in that post that I said anything about jobs. Please read the post... and try to understand the post.
Well since youre telling everyone to re read the post there may be an issue with your post. Or maybe we disagree.

Well since youre telling everyone to re read the post there may be an issue with your post. Or maybe we disagree.

Given that you don't understand the post how can you disagree? I'm moving on I've got better things to do than babysit.

4 years of hard hitting investigative journalism headed out way. I expect we should know how he eats his steak and how many scoops of ice cream he likes very soon

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Thank you for the entertainment, Donald J. Trump.

You're a complete blowhard, Jersey idiot, but I'll admit, you made politics "interesting" over the past 4 years.

You also brought the worst out in people, and for that, you can suck it.

You lost this election largely because women think you're a jerk. Why? Because you're a misogynist jerk. Suburban women voted against you almost 2-1. Hope you feel that pain of a woman's rejection til the day you die, dirtbag.

Anyway, glad to see Democracy survived. Didn't think it would for awhile there.

Peace out, Donnie, and don't bend over for the soap.

50-amazing-fireworks-animated-gif-pics-to-share-animated-png-fireworks-600_338.gif

1175377686ba-awesome-colorful-fireworks-animated-gif-image-s.gif

firework-gif1.gif

lahoser.jpg

Buh bye.

tenor (53).gif

Thank you for the entertainment, Donald J. Trump.

You're a complete blowhard, Jersey idiot, but I'll admit, you made politics "interesting" over the past 4 years.

You also brought the worst out in people, and for that, you can suck it.

You lost this election largely because women think you're a jerk. Why? Because you're a misogynist jerk. Suburbian women voted against you almost 2-1. Hope you feel that pain of a woman's rejection til the day you die, dirtbag.

Anyway, glad to see Democracy survived. Didn't think it would for awhile there.

Peace out, Donnie, and don't bend over for the soap.

View attachment 329661

View attachment 329663

View attachment 329666

View attachment 329670

Buh bye.

View attachment 329667

Ditto.

Reactions: PointGuard
Once more chance for him to coerce his minions to make fools of themselves for him on January 6. With Pence running the clown show.

Once more chance for him to coerce his minions to make fools of themselves for him on January 6. With Pence running the clown show.
Won't matter. The electors vote Monday. They don't have enough members in either chamber of Congress to reject the election results, and they need both.

How many times do I got to tell them to turn out the lights cause the party’s over? This is getting really redundant.

VN Store

Back