Thoughts About The End Of the Trump Reign

evillawyer

Dark Brandon, B*tches!
Happy? Sad? What will you miss? What will you not miss?

If you hated him (like me), did he have any good qualities? I didn't agree with all of his specific actions on China, but I do think he demonstrated you can be tough on China without the world coming to an end.

Indifferent. I am looking forward to a meek D president and a R house. Our spending seems to be better managed with that arrangement.

Trump had about 5 policies/decisions I thought were good.
Which ones did you like?

Which ones did you like?
I mentioned them a couple weeks ago. From memory:
1. right to try bill
2. he re signed and expanded Obama's VA bill
3. allowed veterans to go outside VA for care
4. no new foreign conflicts
5. deferred to states during covid

I think there is one more but it escapes me right now.

1. right to try bill

I was a fan of his economy

Likes: 3 Supreme Court Justices. No new wars. Drew down our troops in foreign countries. No new wars. Cut taxes. Saved the economy during Covid-19. Made me a ton of money. Made liberals sh!t their pants and cry like ###### a## b###es. Didnt start WW3. Didnt start WW4. Didnt destroy the economy. Didn't kill all the gay kids. Kicked the tranny's out of the military.

Dislikes : Tweets.

I was a fan of his economy
the economy was humming along and unemployment was incredible...especially for minority workers.

But, and this is just how i see it, I think the president gets too much praise and ridicule on the economy. There are some things the president can do which fast pace or slow down the economy. But most of them just happen to be sitting in the seat during natural economic cycles.

Likes: 3 Supreme Court Justices. No new wars. Drew down our troops in foreign countries. No new wars. Cut taxes. Saved the economy during Covid-19. Made me a ton of money. Made liberals sh!t their pants and cry like ###### a## b###es. Didnt start WW3. Didnt start WW4. Didnt destroy the economy. Didn't kill all the gay kids. Kicked the tranny's out of the military.

Dislikes : Tweets.

Stopped catch and release too I believe and forced people looking for asylum to wait in another country.

the economy was humming along and unemployment was incredible...especially for minority workers.

But, and this is just how i see it, I think the president gets too much praise and ridicule on the economy. There are some things the president can do which fast pace or slow down the economy. But most of them just happen to be sitting in the seat during natural economic cycles.
Thats what bothered Democrats the most.

1. right to try bill

6. Criminal justice reform bill
7. The federal judge and SCOTUS appts which I think will be the lasting legacy.

For a single term frankly a lot was accomplished considering the continual distractions. The senate enabled the judicial appts of course.

6. Criminal justice reform bill
7. The federal judge and SCOTUS appts which I think will be the lasting legacy.

For a single term frankly a lot was accomplished considering the continual distractions. The senate enabled the judicial appts of course.
I missed the reform bill. Summary?

Oh and

9. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. Yes yes it really did result in more money back in people’s pockets and I still remember the hilarity of the left doing “but I got a smaller return!” while ignoring the fact that withholding had been reduced by a pretty big chunk. Good times 😂
Aren't those reductions set to expire in '21?

VN Store

Back