Thought we had seen the lowest of the low..

7IlikeOrange7

Gr8 2 B A TENNESSEE VOL
with losses to UK and the defense this year, as well as losing to Vandy in embarassing fashion. This far exceeds all of that. We truly are irrelevant in CFB now. It's truly a sad day for The University of Tennessee Football Program.

Reactions: 4 people
with losses to UK and the defense this year, as well as losing to Vandy in embarassing fashion. This far exceeds all of that. We truly are irrelevant in CFB now. It's truly a sad day for The University of Tennessee Football Program.

tenn football is officially dead. bring back phil and let it go out gracefully

I will say this, if the Vols were a stock, I would load up right now. Cannot go much lower, great facilities, tradition, fan base, etc. I might need to hold it longer than I would want to get a return, but I would get a good return nonetheless. Fwiw

Reactions: 2 people
Yep, but we are the ugly chick with the hot bod. Just put a bag over it and get on with it.

We are like an ugly chick at a dance.

I'd pound it for 4+ million. This goes way beyond that analogy at this point. Oh well, one can hope the boosters realize where we are at as a program and allow Hart to make someone the richest coach in the country. That's the only way to go at this point if we want a good coach.

It is happening as you sleep. Patience for a few more days until after MNF's season ends on the 17th. Potentially there will be something before that date but I doubt it.

lol you're funny

19955608.jpg
The night is darkest right before the dawn!

Reactions: 1 person
I know he's long gone, but Dooley did make a beautiful comparison between the Jim Stockdale story and the program with the whole "never lose faith in the end of the story" thing last year. And saying TN's gonna be what TN expects to be. I wonder if he knew just how prophetic he was being...Right now we're the optimists getting beat down with our "by tomorrow so-and-so will be hired and everything will be immediately fixed" attitude. Until it's completely evident that the program is hopelessly in a crap-shoot, we can't panic (easier said that done, yes). In other words, wait until next year's team shows up on the field under their next head coach to draw conclusions on just how terrible (or not terrible) the situation is.

VN Store

Back