Those saying Bailey would be odd man out and transfer.......

On the latest Talkin' Vawls video on Youtube they said the quarterback situation at Tennessee was wide open

hqdefault.jpg

Of the three guys I saw yesterday Bailey is the one I’d hate to face as the QB for UGA or UF which is probably where he’d end up if he leaves

On the latest Talkin' Vawls video on Youtube they said the quarterback situation at Tennessee was wide open

View attachment 364260
They REALLY need to change that atrocious song at the beginning of each episode.

Folk punk or whatever that is, is so hard on the earholes!!!

And it gets stuck in my head forever!

Makes me wanna wail like a half bear other half cat!

Reactions: Border Vol
So if Salter can't go this year, does that count as his redshirt year? Or can we call it a striped shirt year and save his redshirt for next year?

Reactions: jarhead
That's not good he was able to read those 4/5 routes because that means other teams are going to torch us😐
They said quite a few D guys were out so maybe between now an summer we can get those guys back and maybe some portal transfers
Yes, we were without Solomon, Simmons, Bumphus and of course we are short on LB's. But, HB was lighting up the DB's. Of course, there wasn't much pressure. But, the balls were out of his hand pretty quickly. He was decisive with the ball.

Reactions: TheVolsFrog
Of the three guys I saw yesterday Bailey is the one I’d hate to face as the QB for UGA or UF which is probably where he’d end up if he leaves
Probably UGA. UF's HFC likes his dual threat QB's.

I know Mullins likes the fuel threats but Trask, a pocket passer, had him in the NC picture
The second option just wasn't ready, having had no spring practice. Mullins would've tried everything to have his dual threat taking snaps. He would've at least taken far more snaps, than he did.

Reactions: Wireless1
Well, after spring Bailey seems like he had the best and most accurate game. If Bailey is emerging as a starter we have a better chance of landing Gilbert. Given his accuracy and number of plays per game, Bailey can look at 300+ YPG as a starter especially with our WR group.

Well, after spring Bailey seems like he had the best and most accurate game. If Bailey is emerging as a starter we have a better chance of landing Gilbert. Given his accuracy and number of plays per game, Bailey can look at 300+ YPG as a starter especially with our WR group.
I hate to be the bad news guy but Gilbert has now avoided Bailey twice. He could’ve came to UT originally. He chose Miles Brennon. He could’ve came via transfer and chose Emory Jones. Both times he had the option of choosing Harrison Bailey and came nowhere close

The second option just wasn't ready, having had no spring practice. Mullins would've tried everything to have his dual threat taking snaps. He would've at least taken far more snaps, than he did.
And lose more games......

I hate to be the bad news guy but Gilbert has now avoided Bailey twice. He could’ve came to UT originally. He chose Miles Brennon. He could’ve came via transfer and chose Emory Jones. Both times he had the option of choosing Harrison Bailey and came nowhere close
He was probably avoiding scoal can and Chaney more so than Bailey

Reactions: sona and GBOx2
All of those running qbs you named could throw 😂😂😂except Tebow but his supporting cast was full of future NFL pro bowlers.
Yeah. I’m just saying I’d prefer a QB who can run and throw. I’m not saying I want a QB who can only run. Who would want that?

Yeah. I’m just saying I’d prefer a QB who can run and throw. I’m not saying I want a QB who can only run. Who would want that?
The thing is the other guys can throw just not good enough to fully run the offense. Heupel is going to want to push the ball down field. The qb shouldnt have to run much bc the ball should be gone. Heupel's Qb's dont put up big rushing numbers in his system. Bailey is mobile enough the kid aint a statue.

The thing is the other guys can throw just not good enough to fully run the offense. Heupel is going to want to push the ball down field. The qb shouldnt have to run much bc the ball should be gone. Heupel's Qb's dont put up big rushing numbers in his system. Bailey is mobile enough the kid aint a statue.
I am just saying in general I like runners better. Our running QB’s aren’t good. Bailey is our best bet this year.

You can’t be serious. Is that supposed to be blue font?

I am just saying in general I like runners better. Our running QB’s aren’t good. Bailey is our best bet this year.
He beat up on the scout team guys.

Versus the 1's, Hooker played more downs and went out first. He threw 14 times vs 6 for Maurer and only 4 for Bailey.

I'm not trying to dismiss what Bailey did. He made good decisions and got the ball out. But the competition matters. He had 65 yards vs the #1 D... and about 200 vs the #2 D. Maurer performed better vs the 1's and MUCH worse vs the 2's. Hooker... didn't play against the 2's. Make of that whatever you will.

VN Store

Back