Bradley Cooper
Vin Diesel
Jeff Goldblum
Sean Gunn
Taika Waititi

Last edited:
Reactions: joevol33
Has Marvel done it again?

People on Twitter are speculating this pic from the trailer has been edited to remove another character to the left of Thor?

IMG_20220419_200715.jpg

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
Some comic fans are losing their minds that Gorr (Christian Bale) doesn’t look comic accurate.

Basically he has a nose and is missing tentacles on his head.

Some comic fans are losing their minds that Gorr (Christian Bale) doesn’t look comic accurate.

Basically he has a nose and is missing tentacles on his head.

Yeah he would look over the top if they went by the comic look. The MCU is really good at knowing where to draw those lines.

Yeah he would look over the top if they went by the comic look. The MCU is really good at knowing where to draw those lines.

I showed my wife the trailer then about the controversy of Gorr’s appearance. Then showed her the comic version and she said “That just looks like the guy the Pirates movie (Davy Jones)”.

Anyone else a bit concerned that Korg is telling the story of Thor to a bunch of people? Seems like a possibility that he’s telling the story of someone who is gone…

Anyone else a bit concerned that Korg is telling the story of Thor to a bunch of people? Seems like a possibility that he’s telling the story of someone who is gone…

TW has sort of been addressing that, said not to look too much into it. Plus Hemsworth has said he wants to keep going.

Then again, a lot of chatter about people leaving, particularly most of the Guardians.

TW has sort of been addressing that, said not to look too much into it. Plus Hemsworth has said he wants to keep going.

Then again, a lot of chatter about people leaving, particularly most of the Guardians.

I feel like the Guardians are only going to be in it for a little bit In the beginning then take off.

I took Korg’s story as a simple narrative device. Maybe even a nod to how the Norse myths were originally passed down.

I know there is a lot of hand wringing by the M-She-U crowd that they are replacing Thor with Jane but I also think Portman is just on for this one movie.

I feel like the Guardians are only going to be in it for a little bit In the beginning then take off.

I took Korg’s story as a simple narrative device. Maybe even a nod to how the Norse myths were originally passed down.

I know there is a lot of hand wringing by the M-She-U crowd that they are replacing Thor with Jane but I also think Portman is just on for this one movie.

I meant actors leaving the Guardians roles; i.e. GOTG 3 is supposedly the end for Bautista as Drax and Karen Gillian as Nebula.

As for Thor:
From what I read they are going to follow the comic storyline that Jane has breast cancer and being Thor slowly kills her. It might be for more than 1 movie but I don't think she's Thor long term

I meant actors leaving the Guardians roles; i.e. GOTG 3 is supposedly the end for Bautista as Drax and Karen Gillian as Nebula.

As for Thor:
From what I read they are going to follow the comic storyline that Jane has breast cancer and being Thor slowly kills her. It might be for more than 1 movie but I don't think she's Thor long term
Wonder if they will go with the storyline of Jane becoming a Valkyrie.

VN Store

Back