This would really help Tennessee Vols Football

I highly doubt Saban is still cheating now. He doesn’t have to. Wouldn’t it be nice to say we could just beat Saban straight up?

I highly doubt Saban is still cheating now. He doesn’t have to. Wouldn’t it be nice to say we could just beat Saban straight up?

Did you put any thought into this before you typed it out?

The sad fact is that almost every college football team is cheating in some way. Those that have boosters with deep pockets pay players.

Some players want to go to a winning program and some go to the highest bidder no matter who is doing the bidding. They just want that payday.

Hugh Freeze at Ole Miss proved that.

Reactions: onevol74
More like

webRNS-Last-Judgement1-011419.jpg

The sad fact is that almost every college football team is cheating in some way. Those that have boosters with deep pockets pay players.

Some players want to go to a winning program and some go to the highest bidder no matter who is doing the bidding. They just want that payday.

You can believe that if you want. Inthink Saban is the exception. Seriously think about it, why would Saban need to cheat? His reputation, success and being the unquestioned GOAT speaks for itself.

How much money do you think the university of Texas has? They could pay recruits whatever they wanted. Yet do they sign the type of classes Bama does? No. I think TN fans are deluding themselves by thinking Saban is cheating at a high level. It eases the fact that he is such a great coach and we are so far behind them it’s laughable.

He may have meant saban has people that cheat for him I have no doubt alabama cheats but there's no way in hell saban is actually getting his hands dirty there are probably people on the payroll for that specific reason.
Edit* didn't read all the way down to where he honestly believes they are running a clean program in Tuscaloosa. I stand by original statement as my personal opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: buckfama
You can believe that if you want. Inthink Saban is the exception. Seriously think about it, why would Saban need to cheat? His reputation, success and being the unquestioned GOAT speaks for itself.

How much money do you think the university of Texas has? They could pay recruits whatever they wanted. Yet do they sign the type of classes Bama does? No. I think TN fans are deluding themselves by thinking Saban is cheating at a high level. It eases the fact that he is such a great coach and we are so far behind them it’s laughable.
How do you think he has gotten that far ahead of everyone else though had to be cheating at least in the beginning to get that jump start and momentum there's no doubt in my mind they are steal cheating everyone does it they are just the best rest of the league playing checkers and alabama is playing chess.

The answer is simple. Why would 4 and 5 star players go to Bama to sit on the bench when they could start at other programs? The answer is money. Just like it was in the 60’s and 70’s with Bear Bryant. He would pay the players and give them a tennis scholarship so they would not be on some rival’s roster.

True and it's been going on for a long time. I have a fried who's a retired NFL player. He was telling me about his college recruitment. Was flown into town of what was a Big Eight school a the time. Was taken to a motel where he was shown a suitcase containing $25,000....a lot of money at the time. It was his if he signed. He didn't and went to another school in another conference. There he was given summer "job making a lot of money" as gardener/groundskeeper for a wealthy alum who owned a mansion and expansive property. All he did was work out.

The tree-poisoning, tea-bagging, sucker-punching fan base would have a massive melt down.
Then theyd go out and lure Urban away from the NFL and just reload. Bama has always had great institutional support for football and eventually hited top level coaches from Thomas to Bryant to Stallings to Saban. As discussed in another thread UTs issues start at admin level, and then the s**t flows downhill

Reactions: wmcovol
Next thing you know SEC Headquarters will be in Alabama and plays reviewed by ppl that eat & drink rub elbows at bars & restaurants with Bama fans everyday but it’s all to legit to quit.

Next thing you know SEC Headquarters will be in Alabama and plays reviewed by ppl that eat & drink rub elbows at bars & restaurants with Bama fans everyday but it’s all to legit to quit.
Yep.

We ought to have a rule in the SEC By-Laws that says the SEC is headquartered in the city or town of the worst SEC team, based on win-loss record over the past 50 years. Because no one would ever conclude that the SEC is showing favoritism to the team that's doing the worst.

And then, every 25 years it can be recalculated, and the SEC HQ would move if needed.

We could start this in 2025, which is--in corporate terms--just around the corner.

Did you hear that, Nashville? You're about to become the home of the SEC, in perpetuity!

Last edited:
It wouldn’t surprise me if his death was faked. It’s so convenient that the cameras failed and guards fell asleep...
When I heard he had been taken into custody I spoke with a few friends of mine about it. They had yet to hear of him. I gave it three weeks for him to be "Clintoned". Then the absolute security debacle.... then the "oh, he hung himself with paper".... then the autopsy that revealed a break of the hyoid bone in the neck. Imagine that, the tell tale sign of hand on neck strangulation? No way he was ever going to be allowed to hang out and spill the beans. I'm truly surprised Maxwell has yet to go Tango Uniform

The answer is simple. Why would 4 and 5 star players go to Bama to sit on the bench when they could start at other programs? The answer is money. Just like it was in the 60’s and 70’s with Bear Bryant. He would pay the players and give them a tennis scholarship so they would not be on some rival’s roster.

Whether Bama is paying players or not, your "proof" of the fact that they are is silly.

In the first place, very few "star" players think they are going to sit on the bench.

In the second place, there are quite a few players that either RS or played sparingly early on yet are high draft picks, many still going to the NFL after their third year.

Frankly, many really good players may be choosing to go to a school where they sit due to talent ahead of them specifically so they can spare their body of extra years of pounding that goes with playing.

VN Store

Back