This would really help Tennessee Vols Football

I think if the true nature and methodology of what is called Alabama football was revealed, we’d be shocked at who was on the Bama payroll from NCAA officials to coaches and players from other teams etc. The whole system is a racketeers dream, protection provided by elected state officials and paid off NCAA staff. Wouldn’t surprise me if it was exposed in the near future either. This culture loves these type stories of the great and mighty falling.

He's protected by the media and government. Too much money at stake. Not gonna happen.

I think if the true nature and methodology of what is called Alabama football was revealed, we’d be shocked at who was on the Bama payroll from NCAA officials to coaches and players from other teams etc. The whole system is a racketeers dream, protection provided by elected state officials and paid off NCAA staff. Wouldn’t surprise me if it was exposed in the near future either. This culture loves these type stories of the great and mighty falling.

One thing for sure. If it does happen, we can send down Boyd, Fulmer, and Plowman to show em how it's done. I am sure they will listen with baited breath. As far as I am concerned, if Bama has all those folks on a payroll somehow? At least they got their money's worth. Hell, Tennessee admitted to paying players... and didn't get much of a return.

One thing for sure. If it does happen, we can send down Boyd, Fulmer, and Plowman to show em how it's done. I am sure they will listen with baited breath. As far as I am concerned, if Bama has all those folks on a payroll somehow? At least they got their money's worth. Hell, Tennessee admitted to paying players... and didn't get much of a return.
Pfffttttt, we got more theatrics and drama than an episode of days of our lives! To say it wasn’t entertaining is selling the process short.
😒
GBO!!

VN Store

Back