This will cheer everyone up!!!!!!

i don't believe i made any comments contrary to that. just pointing out that one of our regular posters would love this thread. when he stops by and gives his 2 cents on the matter, you can take it up with him.

I am not certain that it removes the sadness from last night, but I do love the Lady Vols. And if you are a true University of Tennessee Volunteer Fan, you just have to love all the sports. Why in the world would anybody NOT like the Lady Vols?

Dang...I thought you were about to say Tyler is staying and Hopson is coming.

The only thing that will cheer me up is being assured that we'll have Hopson and Smith in our lineup next year

I personally am proud of our Lady Vols and support them fully...How an true VOL fan couldn't is beyond me :shakehead:

i don't believe i made any comments contrary to that. just pointing out that one of our regular posters would love this thread. when he stops by and gives his 2 cents on the matter, you can take it up with him.

Deep down inside he's just jealous that his team does doodly squat year in and and year out. If they were any good, he'd been in here talking about how awesome they are and how we had no chance of beating them.

well... everybody should be happy!! Hopson is signed and Tyler Smith announced he IS coming back. The two of them along with Chism, Ramar, Duke, Williams, Tatum, Jurick, West and Woolridge should be interesting next year.

VN Store

Back