This weekend's college football schedule

I’m interested in seeing how that UCF-GT game turns out. I also would love for a G5 team like Louisiana Lafayette to go undefeated this year to see the chaos that ensues. Would they get in the playoff at 10-0 or 11-0 over a BIG 10 school at 8-0? This season isn’t what we imagined, but there’s still some interesting factors to watch play out.

Will Louisiana suffer a letdown against Georgia State after their big win against Iowa State?

I’m interested in seeing how that UCF-GT game turns out. I also would love for a G5 team like Louisiana Lafayette to go undefeated this year to see the chaos that ensues. Would they get in the playoff at 10-0 or 11-0 over a BIG 10 school at 8-0? This season isn’t what we imagined, but there’s still some interesting factors to watch play out.
LOL no

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
I’m not saying they should, but there’s going to be arguments to be made-especially if a team like Memphis, Cincinnati or UCF from the AAC plays 10+ games and goes undefeated-from G5 programs that they actually participated in a complete season. If you were the committee how would you handle that? What happens if Ohio State’s final ranked matchup against Penn State is canceled due to a covid outbreak and they finish the season 7-0 with one ranked win against, say a Michigan or Iowa team? There’s so many hypotheticals to consider.

Last edited:
My thought after scanning through this week's games:

"There's technically college football this weekend."

Slim pickings on games worth watching. UCF vs Georgia Tech might be interesting. And then Miami-Louisville. Guess maybe Notre Dame-South Florida, but I don't get USA and I'm confused as to why NBC isn't broadcasting it. I mean, CBS is broadcasting App State and Marshall! You'd think NBC would be desperate for any football game right now.

The big 10 should be automatically disqualified from the playoffs this year playing only 8 games. But we all know Ohio State will cruise to 8-0 and be there.

Reactions: feathersax
NC State v. Wake. Should be good

It's annoying it's on the ACCN. Don't have it. Probably never will. I don't get why the ACC wants their games on that channel over ESPN and such. It's like the opposite of the SECN. If it's not ABC, they want their games to be on the ACCN apparently whereas the SEC goes CBS, ESPN and then finally the SECN.

It's annoying it's on the ACCN. Don't have it. Probably never will. I don't get why the ACC wants their games on that channel over ESPN and such. It's like the opposite of the SECN. If it's not ABC, they want their games to be on the ACCN apparently whereas the SEC goes CBS, ESPN and then finally the SECN.
Yeah, not much forethought. unless they were afraid ACCN would go the way of PAC12 Network.

VN Store

Back