This Vol uniform was posted on 247 as a new look for us.

Hell fire!!! What is it with this "gray sh--!?" We are and should stay orange and white. If some of these guys want to try being other than the o&w, go somewhere where they change every week or so. You don't see other old traditional programs using this marketing gimmick that is pushed by the folks that manufacturer this stuff. Stay with the image that has gotten us a world wide identity know as the BIG ORANGE.
Considering we had gray unis before orange ones you should just take your ball back to the corner and cry with all the other traditional types.

I dont care what the uniforms look like as long as we r winning!!! But I do like the orange shoulders.

I think if one hired a classroom full of third-graders and asked them to re-design our uniform with crayons and construction paper, one could reasonably expect a better result than these barf-suits.

I think if one hired a search firm to find a marketing company to hire a team of designers to screw up as thoroughly as possible our uniforms, one could not expect two more steaming piles of cow manure than these two designs.

Every so often, someone comes along thinking they can improve upon the perfect -- or near perfect. So far, they haven't.

Reactions: Type Orange+
Just to be clear, the uniform is from a 247 story about an Instagram account that does concept uniforms. This is not anything that will actually be worn.
Any word on the black uniforms? Are they still planning on having them for UK or at all?

Edit: Never mind. I saw a past quote regarding the same question.

Reactions: uvavol
1998 was our best uniform design. Simple, traditional and clean. Storm trooper look for away games.. and white cleats of course. Black cleats clash and look awful with orange and white, like wearing a brown belt with black shoes.

Look good, feel good, play good, pay good.
Yeah the straight up white pants might be better than the stripes. When you have our bold orange you don't need any gimmicks

images

Reactions: VolFan4life24

VN Store

Back