This Vol uniform was posted on 247 as a new look for us.

These unis suck.

I didn't hate the smokey grays we used to wear, but thought they could have been done better. Especially the Nike ones. If we're going to incorporate that color, let's do so in the shoes. Orange jersey, white pants, smokey gray shoes with orange/white trim. Those shoes would even look sharp with stormtrooper unis or with orange pants.

I understand the black jersey, which is fine if it's done right, but only on the rarest of occasions. And definitely not for a big game.
gray helmets they used in the Battle of Bristol with the Smokey Mountains on them.

White helmets. Always.

Tradition, tradition, tradition.
I really liked the

Minus the orange helmet, I think we did the orange shoulders in the early 70s.
Seems like I recall some Condredge Holloway tape with orange shoulders.

Not saying I don't like them, because I do...would be a different good look for us.
I can do without the gray...
Hate that gray?

Reactions: IndianaVol
We should’ve done a remake of this for one game this season to donate to whatever African American charity we wanted. It could’ve been a representation of Condredge Holloway as the first black qb in the SEC and the progress black players have made in our league. We could’ve worked with Nike to create a throwback “Artful Dodger” collection of vintage looking gear and a piece of the proceeds could’ve been given to a reputable organization. Unfortunately, we’re doing black uniforms again, which was cool over a decade ago, but now is the most played out thing ever .

I love the orange shoulders. Not crazy about the orange helmet but both are way better than the grey. Grey is for losers. Make it black or take it back.

Reactions: wmcovol and ttatj
We should’ve done a remake of this for one game this season to donate to whatever African American charity we wanted. It could’ve been a representation of Condredge Holloway as the first black qb in the SEC and the progress black players have made in our league. We could’ve worked with Nike to create a throwback “Artful Dodger” collection of vintage looking gear and a piece of the proceeds could’ve been given to a reputable organization. Unfortunately, we’re doing black uniforms again, which was cool over a decade ago, but now is the most played out thing ever .
I would 100% be on board with that kind of thing.

I hate both, and wish they would add the black outline on the road whites.

I hate both, and wish they would add the black outline on the road whites.
Black outline looks awfullllll!

It doesnt match the helmet. It clashes big time! The orange T has no black outline and then the lettering had dumb cookie cutter black outline.

Just let that orange be free. No need to blacken it. Its so beautiful laying on that white canvas.

Reactions: oz615
Not happening. Pruitt is an old school coach when it comes to this stuff.

VN Store

Back