This Pruitt press conference...

People who didn’t like Clausen, Bray, or Ainge because they were “West coast punks with attitudes” are morons. They were among the best in UT history and Clausen and Bray were better than Tee Martin. Clausen should be #2 in UT history behind Manning
I like what you wrote. I fully expect you will get flamed for it.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
People who didn’t like Clausen, Bray, or Ainge because they were “West coast punks with attitudes” are morons. They were among the best in UT history and Clausen and Bray were better than Tee Martin. Clausen should be #2 in UT history behind Manning
Bray may have had a better arm but he wasn't better than Martin. Bray was a headcase and all the Bray folks said just wait till he gets to the NFL, well what held him back in college held him back 2 fold in the NFL. It's takes more than a arm, I watched Bray pout and give up in a good against uf and he should have been benched for good that day. Casey was tough and mentally tough and a competitor. More to being a qb than just a arm, that is all Bray had, he didn't have the mental toughness or the leadership qualities to be a good qb. Andy Kelly, Condredge Holloway, Tony Robinson and even Todd Helton and Heath Shuler were all better field commanders than Bray and even Ainge. Some of you haven't seen enough of Tennessee when they won alot. GBO!

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Bray may have had a better arm but he wasn't better than Martin. Bray was a headcase and all the Bray folks said just wait till he gets to the NFL, well what held him back in college held him back 2 fold in the NFL. It's takes more than a arm, I watched Bray pout and give up in a good against uf and he should have been benched for good that day. Casey was tough and mentally tough and a competitor. More to being a qb than just a arm, that is all Bray had, he didn't have the mental toughness or the leadership qualities to be a good qb. Andy Kelly, Condredge Holloway, Tony Robinson and even Todd Helton and Heath Shuler were all better field commanders than Bray and even Ainge. Some of you haven't seen enough of Tennessee when they won alot. GBO!
Todd Helton? Lmao

I knew guys who played better than they practiced, but that was in the area of EFFORT.

I never heard of a player playing SMARTER in a game than he did in practice. If the younger QBs are committing turnovers against our practice defense... the game's not gonna "slow down" for them against SEC defenses on Saturdays.

Sorry. There's not a coach in college who believes you prepare a QB for success by putting him in situations to fail.

Reactions: lifeVol
I knew guys who played better than they practiced, but that was in the area of EFFORT.

I never heard of a player playing SMARTER in a game than he did in practice. If the younger QBs are committing turnovers against our practice defense... the game's not gonna "slow down" for them against SEC defenses on Saturdays.

Sorry. There's not a coach in college who believes you prepare a QB for success by putting him in situations to fail.
If this has been the case, including last year, then CJP should have transferred in a JC QB

Todd Helton? Lmao
You can laugh all you want, he lead them team and he was savvy. And he was only our qb long enough for Peyton to get ready but he moved the team and the team responded. Bray, now I'm laughing he isn't nowhere near the top 5 qb's Tennessee has had. I'm not talking arm strength I am talking the total package and he isn't close. GBO!

VN Store

Back