This pretty much sums up our season so far.

And the cure for our ailments start Saturday with a win over Miss st! I'm feeling it!
iu

Reactions: tbh and joevol33
The Georgia game screwed some on the acceptance.

All some can accept is 14-10, and only down by 15 in the second half....until that fell apart.

Is this what you meant last night about how you're a "negavol" and that means you live in reality?

I don't think anyone actually "accepts" 14-10 and only being blah blah blah the way you want to portray it. I guess maybe a few might, but why would you let that few bother you so much. Even if it was half the forum, that's not that many in comparison to our actual fanbase.

It has been explained ad nauseum by many, I've seen it. Almost no one expected us to be anywhere near a lead at any point in that game and have accepted that it showed some improvement and there was some.

Pretty simple to understand, if you wanted to.

Maurer coming out and playing a complete game and the offense looking good and responding are the best things we can hope for.Plus a win but that at least let’s us see sum improvement on the horizon.

Is this what you meant last night about how you're a "negavol" and that means you live in reality?

I don't think anyone actually "accepts" 14-10 and only being blah blah blah the way you want to portray it. I guess maybe a few might, but why would you let that few bother you so much. Even if it was half the forum, that's not that many in comparison to our actual fanbase.

It has been explained ad nauseum by many, I've seen it. Almost no one expected us to be anywhere near a lead at any point in that game and have accepted that it showed some improvement and there was some.

Pretty simple to understand, if you wanted to.

My post is a stand alone post. It says what it says and means exactly what it implies.

When Tennessee pulls off several wins in a row I hope people will call me out.

When Tennessee loses again, and people continue you make excuses......I highly doubt the same people will call them out.

There are many people who think Tennessee is now suddenly much better than a 1-4 team. Lots of folks think Tennessee will win 5 more games......5 out of 7......simply because of what they saw in the Georgia game.

They aren’t looking at a 29 point loss. They see “14-10” and Tennessee was only down by 15 points in the second half.

Tennessee has a new QB and the O responds well. However he is a young freshman making is 2nd start. He needs time to grow, especially on a team that is not good.

Tennessee has and had more problems than just at QB. However some refuse to accept this. They think a young freshman who hasn’t shown a lot “yet” will suddenly turn things around........I think that’s asking a lot for the QB.....probably too much.

They can think whatever they want. I can also think whatever I want and call it how “I” see it.

My post is a stand alone post. It says what it says and means exactly what it implies.

When Tennessee pulls off several wins in a row I hope people will call me out.

When Tennessee loses again, and people continue you make excuses......I highly doubt the same people will call them out.

There are many people who think Tennessee is now suddenly much better than a 1-4 team. Lots of folks think Tennessee will win 5 more games......5 out of 7......simply because of what they saw in the Georgia game.

They aren’t looking at a 29 point loss. They see “14-10” and Tennessee was only down by 15 points in the second half.

Tennessee has a new QB and the O responds well. However he is a young freshman making is 2nd start. He needs time to grow, especially on a team that is not good.

Tennessee has and had more problems than just at QB. However some refuse to accept this. They think a young freshman who hasn’t shown a lot “yet” will suddenly turn things around........I think that’s asking a lot for the QB.....probably too much.

They can think whatever they want. I can also think whatever I want and call it how “I” see it.

Sure they can think whatever they want, and you translate it to what you think or want it to mean. They and I can do the same.

Sure they can think whatever they want, and you translate it to what you think or want it to mean. They and I can do the same.

So you do not think there are “some” people who now think, Tennessee is going to be much better.........solely because Tennessee was ahead of Georgia (in the first half) and because Georgia only had a 15 point lead in much of the second half............(some)?

Reactions: I40flyer
We will be better with Maurer at QB. Whether it will make enough of a difference to translate into a win or wins is anybody’s guess. But when you actually want the team to do better then you take heart where it is offered.

Reactions: JoAllan

VN Store

Back