This new years is going to be insane...

milohimself

RIP CITY
I will be paying intesnely close attention to college football bowl games this new year's. After all, the best games are on, right? SO... I came up with this idea when I was playing NCAA 2005 for so long I found out I had stayed up till 5AM trying to get Vanderbilt into a bowl game in Dynasty Mode (try it on a difficult setting; it takes time. Good challenge). It's almost 7:30 in the morning as I write this. I have just defeated Auburn to claim the number three spot in the SEC East. I have decided that I will not sleep until the end of the Fiesta Bowl on the eve of January the first (unless Utah is destroying Pittsburgh) from this point. Here is my list of what shall be done:

DECEMBER 31st

7:15 - 10:59AM: Try and win poor Vandy a damn bowl game for once
11:00 - 12:29PM: Watch the Arizona State vs. Purdue in the Sun Bowl
12:30PM - 4:30PM: GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME SOMETHING ELSE! THE LIBERTY BOWL! IS ON!
4:30 - 8ishPM: Watch Miami vs. Florida in the Peach Bowl (watching either lose gives me satisfaction)
8-ishPM - 7:00 AM: Party at my friend's house for champagne, fireworks and XBox action

JANUARY 1st

8:00AM-1:30PM: Watch the Vols vaporize Texas A&M, then flip to the Capital One Bowl when that's done
1:30 - 5:30PM - Watch Michigan vs. Texas in the Rose Bowl. Gotta go for the Horns in this one
5:30-whenver: Fiesta bowl, Utah vs. Pitt. See if the Utes are the real deal
After that: SLEEEEEEEEEEEEP

It begins now. I shall check back in with you all periodically.

<span style=\'font-family:Impact\'>GO VOLS&#33;&#33;&#33; TEAR THE AGGIES APART&#33;&#33;&#33;</span>

Originally posted by milohimself@Dec 31, 2004 9:27 AM

4:30 - 8ishPM: Watch Miami vs. Florida in the Peach Bowl (watching either lose gives me satisfaction)

Milo, you are my kind of guy.

Aren&#39;t you a little young to be drinking champagne, though??

(Sorry, couldn&#39;t resist.)

Originally posted by milohimself@Dec 31, 2004 10:27 AM
8-ishPM - 7:00 AM: Party at my friend&#39;s house for champagne,

Makes me think you are a juvenile delinquent . . . .

. . . .fireworks and Xbox action.

Makes me realize I have nothing to worry about.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Dec 31, 2004 10:26 AM
Aren&#39;t you a little young to be drinking champagne, though??

(Sorry, couldn&#39;t resist.)

Hey, it&#39;s new years. Everybody&#39;s allowed to have a little.

SO. Arizona State defeating Purdue. I was rooting for neither in this game, as my sister is a Purdue grad but I am a Pac-10 fan. I was glad to see Arizona State pull the Pac&#39;s bowl record back to at least .500. I will be rooting for USC to bring it up to .600 and get a national title.

Liberty Bowl&#33; Damn this was a good game&#33; I was bummed to see Boise State lose, but in my eyes, they were both even teams. Louisville just managed to find themselves in the right place at the right time at the end, and got the win. That&#39;s just the way it works sometimes. Out-freakin&#39;-standing game.

Now I&#39;m watching ESPN&#39;s coverage of the Florida Convention for Retarded Football Fans.

Oh, and I won Vandy a Music City Bowl. It took a few seasons...

VN Store

Back