This list makes me laugh more everyday...

UF went 4-7 the year before Mullen got there. His back up QB has played almost the entire season. This myth that Mullen had a ton of talent and we had very little just isn’t true

For real. UF lost like 9 scholarship players in 2017 for the credit card fraud incident. They had a good defense going into 2018, but they lacked depth and their offense lacked real playmakers returning.

Reactions: 08Vol
UF went 4-7 the year before Mullen got there. His back up QB has played almost the entire season. This myth that Mullen had a ton of talent and we had very little just isn’t true
Myth?? Are you crazy? UF has talent running out the kazoo. They have talented depth 2-3 deep at every position. That is how they can lose 9 of their inmates and have plenty more waiting in the wings.I wouludn't mind have their second team at Tennessee except we would have to bail them out of jail to play on Saturday. That is why they had to dismiss those 7 players ,without missing a beat.

For real. UF lost like 9 scholarship players in 2017 for the credit card fraud incident. They had a good defense going into 2018, but they lacked depth and their offense lacked real playmakers returning.
They had oodles of talent. They just had poor coaching.

I’d argue that Cristobal is the only coach on that list with a realistic chance of making the Playoff right now. I get that it’s the PAC-12, but he’s changed the mindset of Oregon from a soft PAC 12 (sorry for being redundant) team to a physical SEC mindset. If Urban doesn’t go to USC, I think Oregon is setting themselves up nicely to be a fixture in the late season discussion.
Currently Bama has a much higher % chance to be in the playoffs than Oregon.

I don't think Jimbo is doing all that great for what he's being paid. He's a NC winning coach and he's probably gonna finish 7-5 this season? Lmao! I'd say Mullen to fla was the best hire and the rest besides Pruitt are flops. Pruitt just needs time (yes, time!). Go ahead and argue with me all day how we gave Butch time, but you can't sit there and tell me you don't see the difference in play and game-day coaching.

I can't say all are flops. Morris and Taggart? Hard to argue against them, they got fired.
Sorry to hear that.

At least it looks like you got the spelling down from the ambarrassing Arkansas school systems...

Ambarrassment= Employed by closeted Amway distributors.

Currently Bama has a much higher % chance to be in the playoffs than Oregon.

I wouldn't be so sure. Clemson, Big 10 champ, and SEC champ are probably 99% likely to be 3 of the 4 spots. And the committee seems to value conference Champs, rightly or wrongly.

Oregon has played a weak schedule so far but they will likely get a 1 loss Utah team in the Pac 12 championship. Utah likely has a tougher time regardless if they win out because they haven't played anyone that is currently ranked and their 1 loss was to a 4 loss USC team (could be 5 loss if they trip vs Cal or UCLA).

Baylor also controls their own destiny. They win out and they are in. And don't forget Oklahoma is still hanging around and has a chance to beat Baylor twice and be the Big 12 champ with 1 loss.

Bama also has to hope LSU beats UGA in SEC Championship game, because if UGA wins out and beats LSU in a tight game, the committee is all but guaranteed to select LSU over Bama in that scenario since LSU has the head to head win. Bama needs a lot of help to get into the Final 4, imo.

Reactions: KINGSVOL
I have never liked Jimbo, but I’d give him more time.

Clemson, LSU and Georgia on the road is cruel and unusual punishment.

Alabama at home also

I wouldn't be so sure. Clemson, Big 10 champ, and SEC champ are probably 99% likely to be 3 of the 4 spots. And the committee seems to value conference Champs, rightly or wrongly.

Oregon has played a weak schedule so far but they will likely get a 1 loss Utah team in the Pac 12 championship. Utah likely has a tougher time regardless if they win out because they haven't played anyone that is currently ranked and their 1 loss was to a 4 loss USC team (could be 5 loss if they trip vs Cal or UCLA).

Baylor also controls their own destiny. They win out and they are in. And don't forget Oklahoma is still hanging around and has a chance to beat Baylor twice and be the Big 12 champ with 1 loss.

Bama also has to hope LSU beats UGA in SEC Championship game, because if UGA wins out and beats LSU in a tight game, the committee is all but guaranteed to select LSU over Bama in that scenario since LSU has the head to head win. Bama needs a lot of help to get into the Final 4, imo.
Just quoting what was on the tube. GA will be out of the picture after AU beats their ass this weekend.

My opinion on a top 10

1. Cristobal has done a fine job
2. Mullen had a pretty good thing when he got there
3. Pruitt has really turned things around
4. Herm Edwards really surprised me
5. Scott Frost slowly but surely getting Nebraska to play better
6. Jimbo Fisher definitely not lived up to the hype
7. Sonny Dykes has done some good things at SMU
8. Chip Kelly starting to get UCLA moving a bit
9. Willie T. @ FSU not a very good hire
10. Chad Morris horrible

I really can't disagree with most of your comments above. For #3, I will agree with that statement if we take care of business against MO and Vandy.

I am concerned about our qb. Pruitt has recruited 3 qb counting the grad transfer last year, and says jg gives us the best chance to win. So how many qb is he gona have to recruit to show improvement at qb. who in jg is not a good qb. I am well satisfied with other positions

Its time for Pruitt to back off of QB choices, recruiting, etc. Hes doing great on the defensive side of the ball. Let his offensive coaching staff evaluate, recruit and play the right QB.

Myth?? Are you crazy? UF has talent running out the kazoo. They have talented depth 2-3 deep at every position. That is how they can lose 9 of their inmates and have plenty more waiting in the wings.I wouludn't mind have their second team at Tennessee except we would have to bail them out of jail to play on Saturday. That is why they had to dismiss those 7 players ,without missing a beat.

Yes. they have plenty of talent to go around. Im sure Mullen has helped them out a bit with offensive schemes and play calling, but he has had PLENTY of talent to work with. He has enough guys to step right in when someone leaves or cant play anymore. TN has not had that option 2 and 3 deep. Mullen is a good coach but I don't see him as a top tiered coach.

I don't think Jimbo is doing all that great for what he's being paid. He's a NC winning coach and he's probably gonna finish 7-5 this season? Lmao! I'd say Mullen to fla was the best hire and the rest besides Pruitt are flops. Pruitt just needs time (yes, time!). Go ahead and argue with me all day how we gave Butch time, but you can't sit there and tell me you don't see the difference in play and game-day coaching.

You go grrrl

Reactions: Proud Army Wife

VN Store

Back