This is the chaos and madness we deserve

You say that like it’s a bad thing.

That's just your lack of reading comprehension...I said it in an envious manner. It's ALL about the context
*insert one of them smilie faces, because I'm male and don't use emojis*

That's just your lack of reading comprehension...I said it in an envious manner. It's ALL about the context
*insert one of them smilie faces, because I'm male and don't use emojis*

It appears me and you could get along very well.

Imagine being a 40 yo Kentucky fan:

* Have best football season in a generation

* "I've only seen Kentucky win 4 times in my life, this is our year!"

* Still lose to Tennessee

* "At least we have basketball"

* Lose to Tennessee in SEC Tourney

* Lose to Auburn in NCAA Tourney

Next year...

* Tennessee football starts off year in horrible fashion

* "This is our year to beat them!"

* Still lose to Tennessee

* "At least we have basketball"

* Lose to Evansville... which everyone who isn't an Evansville student or alum is just now learning that's a real school

At least they don't have to worry about a coaching search as Calipari has just recently signed a lifetime contract with the University!

It’s just crazy to imagine we would be looking to have a 9-3 season had we beat Ga St. and BYU. Alas, the past is the past, and I’m ecstatic about playing for bowl eligibility.

As Tennessee fans, we've been raked through coals, bashed (at times, deservingly). As we near the end of this football season, things are looking solid.

Saying all that.... Ahhahaah Finally, it isn't us in a circus coaching search, not us that lost to Evansville, our coaches not being on any hotseat bs.
THIS IS THE CHAOS WE DESERVE TO WATCH AND NOT BR A PART OF.
I will admit and say kudos to you. Your headline got me.

Reactions: JustinVol
We better not lose to candy! I want that one more than any game in our schedule this year, I want to beat the you know what out of them! We ain’t losing to Vandy!

Reactions: Rockyjr
If you really want to live a little, think about the fall out if Auburn were to somehow knock off Bama in the Iron Bowl this season and knock them out of title contention.
If Aubie knocks off turd you may knock out saban. Looks like tua will not play this Saturday watching state line drop like two points and moneyline tumbling too. Saban trying to save his ass and tua for aubie. Will be an aubie tiger for sure. That turd team doesn't deserve to be in playoff.

If you really want to live a little, think about the fall out if Auburn were to somehow knock off Bama in the Iron Bowl this season and knock them out of title contention.
Don’t stop with that, let AU beat Bama and UGA and watch the chaos ensue

Let Vols lose to vandy and you will see nothing but Chaos
Not happening this year unless we have like 5 turnovers or something. We are authentically better than Vandy this year, something that could not realistically be said the last 2 years.

See I’d like to be this optimistic but getting racked in the nads right when everything looks to be going well would be the most Tennessee thing to happen right now

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Relax my friends.

The commode doors are going to get pounded, stomped and flushed this year!

1st, destroy misery and CDD!!!

VFL...GBO!!!

Can't help but read about ARK and think they're in a really tough spot...yet that's where we were with our coaching search antics and roster, just two short years ago.

IF we continue our methodical rise, and traditional bottom feeders continue their demise, I can see us being back in the top 5-6 SEC teams sooner than later.
Arkansas was also 2 years ago

Reactions: Big Al Orange

VN Store

Back