This is the chaos and madness we deserve

As Tennessee fans, we've been raked through coals, bashed (at times, deservingly). As we near the end of this football season, things are looking solid.

Saying all that.... Ahhahaah Finally, it isn't us in a circus coaching search, not us that lost to Evansville, our coaches not being on any hotseat bs.
THIS IS THE CHAOS WE DESERVE TO WATCH AND NOT BR A PART OF.
Stay tuned

Reactions: JustinVol
Imagine being a 40 yo Kentucky fan:

* Have best football season in a generation

* "I've only seen Kentucky win 4 times in my life, this is our year!"

* Still lose to Tennessee

* "At least we have basketball"

* Lose to Tennessee in SEC Tourney

* Lose to Auburn in NCAA Tourney

Next year...

* Tennessee football starts off year in horrible fashion

* "This is our year to beat them!"

* Lose to Evansville... which everyone who isn't an Evansville student or alum is just now learning that's a real school
Thank you, it’s been a hard week and this had me grinning

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Let Vols lose to vandy and you will see nothing but Chaos
Some said the same thing after GaS, but got over it, then they said the same thing over BYU, but got over it...If we lose to Vandy (not likely) but we'll get over it.

Or the conference since 98.
Most of if not all of our team were either, not born yet, or were very small children in 1998. Same goes for 99% of our Student population at UT, in short it has been a long, long time. So long in fact, nobody even talks about winning the SEC Championship anymore-as if we aren't an SEC team! If we concentrate on winning the SEC, everything else will take care of itself.

This team is playing far differently than the team from last year at this point. They are playing with a swagger and confidence that I haven't seen in awhile.
No they are not. UT looked great against UK last year and it was a much bigger win. No one expected the team to fold up and get throttled by Vandy and Missou.

Reactions: chuckb1448
Imagine being a 40 yo Kentucky fan:

* Have best football season in a generation

* "I've only seen Kentucky win 4 times in my life, this is our year!"

* Lose to Tennessee in SEC Tourney

* Lose to Auburn in NCAA Tourney

Next year...

* Tennessee football starts off year in horrible fashion

* "This is our year to beat them!"

* Lose to Evansville... which everyone who isn't an Evansville student or alum is just now learning that's a real school
The only thing better is when this starts happening to bama and florida as well

I hope we win out.

It would get really bad here if we drop even one of our last games. Even a bowl loss would hurt.

VN Store

Back