This has been a long week

It’s been a long 15 years. At least we had 9 weeks of good football. Maybe we can win the last two and go into the offseason without another disaster and actually recruit a top 5 class full of players the best teams want. I can hope.

Reactions: CJBlaze
Honestly I’m over it because I’m used to tennessee laying big ole fat eggs but I’m still pissed when I think about it. If we lose to vandy it will cheapen everything we’ve accomplished this year.

For some reason everyone hates Tennessee. They really like to pile on when something like this happens.. Tennessee must of scared a lot of these people as children because we haven't done shat in 24 years.

It’s the fan base more than the program itself that annoys or instills fear in everyone.

As you said, we’ve sucked for a quarter century. And every single one of us is still here, still proud, still loud, through all of the shat. Bama, UGA, most other programs are a bunch of a fair weather and or band wagon fans and nothing else. That’s what truly bothers people. We were supposed to accept our fate, accept that the good days are long gone, and quietly latch ourselves to other programs. We didn’t.

VN Store

Back