"This fight isn't over. We're only on round 6."

Didn't mind the embrace of @FBtime's post, but intended to give a shout out to vollygirl for putting up this thread.

I’m excited to see what he can do the rest of the season. I like the energy and confidence he brings. I think he may be cut from the same cloth Jauan Jennings is with his competitiveness and drive to win, and it will rub off on the rest of the guys. It might be a bumpy road at times the rest of the season, but I think they are buying in, and growing together each week.

1-11 or 2-10 maybe 3-9 at best, but I do think Maur is the man to lead us the rest of the season and into 2020. I like his confidence and maybe he can steal a win for us this weekend and South Carolina in a couple of weeks.

I’m excited to see what he can do the rest of the season. I like the energy and confidence he brings. I think he may be cut from the same cloth Jauan Jennings is with his competitiveness and drive to win, and it will rub off on the rest of the guys. It might be a bumpy road at times the rest of the season, but I think they are buying in, and growing together each week.
This week will tell us alot. Do we get first half Maurer, second half Maurer or somewhere in between. Only thing that matters is a W this week...doesn't have to be pretty...but, for sure, can't have spectacular plays, with equally bad turn overs. Training wheels are off and this is his opportunity to take the position of leader and not give it back.

1-11 or 2-10 but I do think Maur is the man to lead us the rest of the season and into 2020. I like his confidence.
1-11 or 2-10 maybe 3-9 at best, but I do think Maur is the man to lead us the rest of the season and into 2020. I like his confidence and maybe he can steal a win for us this weekend and South Carolina in a couple of weeks.
You could have just edited your first post ;)

Reactions: jonnon111

VN Store

Back