This fall is our best chance to beat Bama the next 4 years

Why not? I can't count all the years, albeit decades ago, where we were better on paper, and still walked away with an L.

Plus rolling out a new offense .... why the hell not? Why not this year? We're past due.

Because Bama has elite coaching. Fulmer had more talent than most other SEC teams, except FL, during our run.

For a normal transaction - Yes, but not if it's cash or if the cash is wired from a shell company in the Cayman Islands or a similar situation.

What? The Cayman Islands? If the money can't be accounted for then it would be a problem. All college players get money legally, Pell grants and such, enough to put a down payment on a car. Some have parents that get them a car.

Reactions: Mtnvol80
Why not? I can't count all the years, albeit decades ago, where we were better on paper, and still walked away with an L.

Plus rolling out a new offense .... why the hell not? Why not this year? We're past due.

It’s pretty simple. We don’t have anywhere near the talent nor the coaching. Saban is the unquestioned GOAT. His team is so much more talented than every team except maybe 2, that it’s not funny.

Alabama will destroy us like they always do.

BamaCars_zpscrwcdufn.gif
🚀🙏😂

I actually think this is our best chance since Kiffin was here. We have more experience than they do. We need decent qb play & a WR to step up. Sure they are reloading but there is no way they replace equally the talent they lost on offense & a new OC to boot.

Our chances are slim to none...Bama has significant talent AND depth advantages at every position...

I think we go 2-2. 2 wins at home and 2 losses at Bama. Remember we will be playing Bama and the Refs....can't beat both at Bama...!!!

There is always talk on here about how bama pays all their players and that’s why they beat our ass year after year. If that were the case it would be found out by somebody and reported. The same way somebody reported us. The fact of it is that they are just better than us and they have been for a long time now. They have a much better coach than arguably any other team. They have better players, who want to play for that coach. And they beat almost everybody’s ass. To hide behind the argument that “they only beat us because they cheat” is height of denial.
Grow a pair and own it. They are better at this than we are. Then we can get on with trying to catch them and eventually beat them again. It won’t stay this way forever.
They don’t beat us because they cheat. They beat us, and everyone, because they have better players. They continue to get better players because they pay for them and are not only good at hiding it, no one in the state will investigate it. They’re not stealing signals or spying on practices. They are paying to get the best players. We tried and were terrible at it and got exposed by a recruit that went to an opponent. You have your head in the sand if you don’t think this is going on. There is too much money at stake.

There is always talk on here about how bama pays all their players and that’s why they beat our ass year after year. If that were the case it would be found out by somebody and reported. The same way somebody reported us. The fact of it is that they are just better than us and they have been for a long time now. They have a much better coach than arguably any other team. They have better players, who want to play for that coach. And they beat almost everybody’s ass. To hide behind the argument that “they only beat us because they cheat” is height of denial.
Grow a pair and own it. They are better at this than we are. Then we can get on with trying to catch them and eventually beat them again. It won’t stay this way forever.
. I would put money on us losing 25 in a row to Bama at least 20 in row which is getting closer every season.

Last edited:
I actually think this is our best chance since Kiffin was here. We have more experience than they do. We need decent qb play & a WR to step up. Sure they are reloading but there is no way they replace equally the talent they lost on offense & a new OC to boot.
This also would be the best yr for people to stop smoking crack but it’s doubtful many will!!! Lol

Its gonna be a long time before we beat them. Sorry for the bad news. Talent gap will likely not be made up in our generation.

Reactions: BigOrangeAl 1979

Lol, wut. No way is it better than our chances in 2015 and 2016, and 2015 we actually almost did it.

Typical responses from the usual suspects.

Wireless has it right, but for this crowd it's more like 2% chance is better than 1%. But fact is, there is a chance no matter how small the percentage or they wouldn't be playing the game.

Don't let the Gator trolls intimidate you with their moral victories over Bama either.

I enjoy looking forward to and talking about things I want, even if it's gonna be a while before I get it.

Reactions: Wireless1
If I am not mistaken the fall is not only the best chance to beat Bama in football, its the only chance..

Reactions: Wireless1
It all depends on how healthy our team is by that game. I think we have talent on offense especially, just not depth. Depth is where Bama excels. When they have an injury another 5* comes in at all positions. We need help especially on D for depth purposes.

We can be competitive but not deep enough yet. BUT.. There is just an average of 30 five Stars per year split up throughout the Nation, Bama may get 4 or 5 of the 30 but Saban has the drive-by fans thinking his starting 22 are all 5 stars and all their back-ups are 5 stars. That mindset is I'm scared of the Jersey before I step on the field.

Reactions: VolFanNC09

VN Store

Back