This aggression will not stand! The Rock has been disrespected

Heads need to roll! I love my cousins, but there's no forgiveness for this. Actually, my mom and aunt are here now, been at my cousin's wedding in Augusta. I'm fixing to kick them both in the shins!!

Well, at least it can be painted over as is done quite often. This is nothing nearly as permanent or long lasting as a A-burn - Bama prank.

Reactions: joevol33
Ouch! Sounds like someone is trying to fire us up here. Nobody, and I mean nobody messes with the rock like that. I hope we started to getting motivated this morning. 👍👍👀😳

Wonder who Pruitt payed to do this. 🤔

He’s a steely eyed missle man.....

Seeing as they's Whilecats, I's thenk we shod play de game wid Jinnins as whilecat QB de in tyre gam.

There just mad that we are beating them now at basketball too. ;)

d0ae577a21375d30f100a30ad1056b7c.jpeg

I think that should rank right up there with players from the opposing team breaking into the "T" as the team runs through it. The last two teams that did that got destroyed by UT during the game.

Reactions: Sara Clark
I think that should rank right up there with players from the opposing team breaking into the "T" as the team runs through it. The last two teams that did that got destroyed by UT during the game.
I remember Miami in 85 doing it, but who was the other team?

VN Store

Back