Things to watch on this bye week that would benefit Tennessee

Small are wright are both good dependable backs at this level actually, but I don't see any huge game breaking potential from either so far.

They are going to get their yards each game, but neither has the ability to really break a game wide open on one or more huge plays out of nowhere like Sampson seems to possess.
We don't need that, we need a rb that forces teams to respect it. We have that. I mean we aren't bama or ga right now. We are a flawed team. We have what we need to make it effective. I see your point though. One day hopefully we get a 5 star rb to what to run wild.

Heh, no. But he is the richest dude in the world. Wouldn't hurt my feelings if he became a Vols fan in addition to Stanford or wherever it is that he went. :)
Vol Twitter should try to convert him. He’s very active on Twitter and seems to buy into things that are trending like Doge coin lol. Maybe someone should make a Vol crypto for the purpose of raising funds for the team lol.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
-Kentucky is going lose to Ole Miss, that’s fairly easy to see. So that’s #7 going down, which will bump us at least one spot. Ole Miss will likely jump into the Top 10 at that point, but they won’t jump ahead of us.

-#4 Michigan will play unranked Iowa. I don’t foresee Mich losing that one, but Iowa is a good team. They are really stout defensively. Michigan dropping that one would knock them out of the Top 10 and move us up.

-Arkansas could knock off #2 Bama, but I’m sure if that happens Bama will slide all the way down to #2.5

-#1 Georgia could totally lose to Mizzou, and the world could also end. Neither are technically impossible.

-#6 USC plays AZ State. They’re not going to lose that one, but the whole PAC-12 is garbage so who knows.

Going to feel great to just kick back and relax and have no reason to be nervous.

I’m rooting for the Tigers to beat the Tigers this Saturday.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Actually I like Ky to win and hope they do. They’ll be undefeated coming to Knox most likely since their schedule is &hit.

I think Bama rolls. Ark defense DB is worst than Tennessee.

I hope Auburn & LSU play 6 OTs. If so, I don’t care who wins.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back