Things I'm mad about today

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Road trip to Nashville VA is still on the table, and still knowing that I would probably be kicked out on the way, because of talking too much. 🙂. Seriously though, I know that load is back breaking. Not going to give you any words for it, can’t. Hope you weather this storm.
Headed to Nashville on Tuesday. Gonna take my mom with me. I have a couple of tests and a few doctor appointments. She likes to go when I have so much lined up.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
Headed to Nashville on Tuesday. Gonna take my mom with me. I have a couple of tests and a few doctor appointments. She likes to go when I have so much lined up.

Good you have someone going with you, to listen and support. When I go, I try to hone in on what the doctor is saying, but my mind is usually going a thousand different directions and all I hear is blah, blah, blah..

Reactions: hmanvolfan
I'm mad that one of tge new girls training to weave on my job came in running a fever yesterday. Then today, lazy bones came in sick. Then at 6 this evening, my boss came and told me he was leaving early because he was sick!

VN Store

Back