Things I'm mad about today

Thank you brother! Not a problem. I've learned to live with it. Just a little frustrating from time to time.
So it's just speaking, not writing? Your posts seem are way more coherent than 80% of the rest of VN posts.
biggrin2.gif
Or do you have to do a lot of editing?

—like I just did!

Last edited:
So it's just speaking, not writing? Your posts seem are way more coherent than 80% of the rest of VN posts.
biggrin2.gif
Or do you have to do a lot of editing?

—like I just did!
I have to edit quite a bit, but it's not horrible just yet. Except for last week when I tried to update the spreadsheet I keep for out roster. I couldn't concentrate to do it. That's a problem because if I ever get back to work, editing spreadsheets is a large part of my job. But I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. My handwriting is pitiful.

My speech is getting worse every day. I have a lot of trouble forming vowel sounds.

I have to edit quite a bit, but it's not horrible just yet. Except for last week when I tried to update the spreadsheet I keep for out roster. I couldn't concentrate to do it. That's a problem because if I ever get back to work, editing spreadsheets is a large part of my job. But I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. My handwriting is pitiful.

My speech is getting worse every day. I have a lot of trouble forming vowel sounds.
We're still praying for you my friend.

Got a call from my adviser. Not happening. It seems that even though I was told that my associates would transfer, it officially does not. Would have been nice to know prior to paying the admissions fee and applying for financial aid.

Reactions: joevol33
Got a call from my adviser. Not happening. It seems that even though I was told that my associates would transfer, it officially does not. Would have been nice to know prior to paying the admissions fee and applying for financial aid.
So all these people with degrees from that time are not really qualified for the jobs that require them ?

Reactions: VolNExile
So all these people with degrees from that time are not really qualified for the jobs that require them ?
My degree is from ITT Tech in Knoxville. Graduated in 04. He said ITT is not regionally accredited so they can't accept the credits nor the degree. ITT is nationally accredited. Weird that regional is what they require, but oh well.

VN Store

Back