Things I'm mad about today

governors have to much power - even Trump said he doesnt have the power tell them what to do.
And how can they stop you on the road? Wouldn't they have to catch you in an assembly (still legal per 1A)? My wife has been cooped up in the house and may just want to go see the trees greening up.

Heck, for decades, local law enforcement has been setting up road blocks to check licenses, evidence of insurance, if the vehicle is outside ordinance requirements, if the drivers are impaired, etc.

I ordered a case of toilet paper from Amazon about 3 weeks ago just in case I run out. It is the Amazon brand, has pretty good reviews (4.4 out of 5) and was only 19.99 for a case of 30 rolls. I imagine it's not very soft or strong but will do if I run out. They had plenty in stock at that time and delivered in 2 or 3 days.

I still have about 10 rolls of Charmin in the house, which should last 2 weeks. The thing that makes me mad is when you do grocery pickup at Kroger or Walmart to minimize contact, which is apparently what everybody wants, you can't order toilet paper or paper towels. How does that make sense? I understand putting a limit on it and I understand they may be out when you go to pick up your groceries so you may not get any, but not allowing it on a pickup order requires you to go inside the store when you are running out. Isn't that what they are trying to avoid? You have to have an account to do pickup at Kroger. They should just program into their system that you can only pick up x number of rolls per week and after that you are cut off until the next week.

I ordered a case of toilet paper from Amazon about 3 weeks ago just in case I run out. It is the Amazon brand, has pretty good reviews (4.4 out of 5) and was only 19.99 for a case of 30 rolls. I imagine it's not very soft or strong but will do if I run out. They had plenty in stock at that time and delivered in 2 or 3 days.

Oky9CqyMIbTeGoey1re96f5_gVEF7YTVeDGp6KgsOaxFLA6tqkofHxYpcuHmnSAgWRRtO8FL3tbAyNYQ_JCZFpWtJo4kMTrIe-kyBV5m1EZcQIybWnxUSRjAvFZeqe6WEU0agbybzEeN5zmDBCRAa82E

THWEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have Amazon TP in house and have not broken out a roll for use and posted a comparison to other popular brands of TP - Charmin, Northern, or even Cottenelle. Loss of down.

Oky9CqyMIbTeGoey1re96f5_gVEF7YTVeDGp6KgsOaxFLA6tqkofHxYpcuHmnSAgWRRtO8FL3tbAyNYQ_JCZFpWtJo4kMTrIe-kyBV5m1EZcQIybWnxUSRjAvFZeqe6WEU0agbybzEeN5zmDBCRAa82E

You have Amazon TP in house and have not broken out a roll for use and posted a comparison to other popular brands of TP - Charmin, Northern, or even Cottenelle. Loss of down.
It's Rambo paper

My bad. But the comfort of my butt is pretty important to me. I'm hoping I never have to actually try it.

1586204254686.jpeg

Reactions: rocytop2624
I mentioned before my daughter is a nurse at one of the big Nashville hospitals. She works the 6PM to 7AM shift. Some local companies have been generous enough to bring meals, doughnuts, cupcakes, etc, to the hospital for the hospital employees. Problem is they usually do it for the day shift since most food service companies are open during day shift hours. Recently a company that has been donating a lot of doughnuts during the day found out that all of them were being eaten before the night shift comes on, so they decided to start marking them "day shift" and "night shift". First day they did this the day shift ate all the doughnuts and when night shift employees came on there was nothing left but empty boxes marked "For Night Shift". I guess the moral of the story is - there is some percentage of any profession that are assholes.

I mentioned before my daughter is a nurse at one of the big Nashville hospitals. She works the 6PM to 7AM shift. Some local companies have been generous enough to bring meals, doughnuts, cupcakes, etc, to the hospital for the hospital employees. Problem is they usually do it for the day shift since most food service companies are open during day shift hours. Recently a company that has been donating a lot of doughnuts during the day found out that all of them were being eaten before the night shift comes on, so they decided to start marking them "day shift" and "night shift". First day they did this the day shift ate all the doughnuts and when night shift employees came on there was nothing left but empty boxes marked "For Night Shift". I guess the moral of the story is - there is some percentage of any profession that are assholes.
Hard to believe fellow nurses would do that to the night shift angels. Hate to have to do it but maybe they should lock up the food intended for the night shift.

VN Store

Back