Things I'm mad about today

🙄, at this point, I would like to suggest a all Vol girl fans thread, so we can talk girl stuff, post pictures, make fun of..well we know.
Is it possible to restrict posting to the thread? Invitation only? It would be a worthwhile exercise. One of the fellas would create a shadow thread for snarky male commentary...

Reactions: volwindy
Sorry to hear about this. My mom is fearful to have it done. My dad lost vision in one eye after having it done and just had his second done a year or so ago, luckily it went okay!
Man I hate to hear about your dad losing his sight in his eye after the cataract surgery. Everybody I’ve talked to has said everything went fine so I thought I was in the minority having issues with mine. I still can’t see clearly out of my eye and am hopeful the infection and subsequent scarring will be healed. Praying your mom and dad have positive results for any surgery.

🙄, at this point, I would like to suggest a all Vol girl fans thread, so we can talk girl stuff, post pictures, make fun of..well we know.

If you did that, Manti Teo would join VN due to all the dudes pretending to be chicks just to see the pictures and you all making fun of @joevol33

I'm mad, we stopped by Wendy's for a frosty because we had time to kill. Some woman parked beside me slung her door open and hit my truck, then I'm pretty sure she was cussing me in Chinese (Asian lady). She was actually the one who parked on the line. Didn't hurt my truck, but her attitude like it was my fault😂

I'm mad, we stopped by Wendy's for a frosty because we had time to kill. Some woman parked beside me slung her door open and hit my truck, then I'm pretty sure she was cussing me in Chinese (Asian lady). She was actually the one who parked on the line. Didn't hurt my truck, but her attitude like it was my fault😂

5b4.gif

I'm mad the one near me doesn't have the reaper ranch taco even though its still being shown on commercials
The Taco Hell near me seldom if ever participates in the national promotions. The last time I visited, the manager's response, "We're local and can't follow all of the ads. We've no control of what they're puttin' on television. I'm sorry we don't have that crunch wrap at that special price. Why don't you try one of our current specials?" All over $5. I came to my senses, left, and got lunch at a local taqueria.

Should have gotten out and taken a picture and written her tag number down then stood there and pointed at a dent that wasn't there.

Don't be mad, have fun.

Should have gotten out and taken a picture and written her tag number down then stood there and pointed at a dent that wasn't there.

Don't be mad, have fun.

What if that prompts her to pull out her little .22 purse gun and put two in his center mass? No so fun, eh?

VN Store

Back