Things I'm happy about today

Mower showed up... after unpacking and add some items to it, just as I was starting to far it off, it snowed for 30 mins... pretty funny to see me working on a mower in a snow strom.
gDcuQqH.jpg

This thing is sweet... low noise and 27 HP engine... I might take it to the George Jones Mower Races next year in Nashville.
Oh... it fits nicely inside the new shed.

Mower showed up... after unpacking and add some items to it, just as I was starting to far it off, it snowed for 30 mins... pretty funny to see me working on a mower in a snow strom.
gDcuQqH.jpg

This thing is sweet... low noise and 27 HP engine... I might take it to the George Jones Mower Races next year in Nashville.
Oh... it fits nicely inside the new shed.
NE, do you flyfish?

Reactions: rocytop2624
Some fishing related photos...Glacier Park.
oSijTGk.jpg

Q8hipkj.jpg

IZNmbeH.jpg
I can have you casting in one day. Most people pick up a rod and flail the heck out of it. The secret is to go so slow from 10 -2 - 10 they you almost let the line hit on the back cast.

More shed sheit...
Trim up and next is paint.
2itQFxT.jpg

Next project... build a ramp system for the boat... in design now and I will post it up when I get started.
Will build a pressure treated platform under each trailer wheel... and front tire. Then when I back it in I have
the ability to move it around by hand rather than fight the friction of the grass.
0qCc0mA.jpg

Had to move the front fence back 4-5 feet to get away from the wet ground that freezes and cause the post to be pushed up.
Looks good... and should be stable now. The black posts are steel, and down over 3 feet... not gonna be easy to move.
zLluMVm.jpg

VN Store

Back