Things I'm happy about today

@Orangeredblooded, is Liam walking and talking yet?
I will say that my son had to change his first poopy diaper and feed Liam, lol. I am confident that I will be one of those grandmothers, that anyone that walks up to tell me hello, I’ll come back with “oh, you wanted to see baby pictures?”, as I’m shoving every picture I’ve got in their face. I just hope they hold the “here she goes again” eye roll for when I’m not looking. 🙂

I will say that my son had to change his first poopy diaper and feed Liam, lol. I am confident that I will be one of those grandmothers, that anyone that walks up to tell me hello, I’ll come back with “oh, you wanted to see baby pictures?”, as I’m shoving every picture I’ve got in their face. I just hope they hold the “here she goes again” eye roll for when I’m not looking. 🙂
You've earned it.

Getting the eye roll is part of the fun of doing it.

Going to look at a house tomorrow, hopefully. Had to post so to go ahead and get the "it's gone" jinx outta the way.:)

Good luck. Hope it works for you.

The last one I was interested in was bought sight unseen for full price and no inspection contingency before my buyer's agent could even get there. It was on the market for like three hours.

Good luck. Hope it works for you.

The last one I was interested in was bought sight unseen for full price and no inspection contingency before my buyer's agent could even get there. It was on the market for like three hours.
Thanks! Yep. Thats the same story here x5. Wife seen a news story the other day about people buying houses cash, sight unseen, waiving inspections and appraisal. Some of them have gotten theirselves into some real money pits.

The only way I would do that is if I had a whole bunch of FU money and I probably wouldn't do it then either.

VN Store

Back