Things I'm happy about today

How long do the batteries last in a Prius and how much do they cost to replace? My daughter is thinking about getting one.
I’ll say this, the Toyota hybrid system is time tested and proven. I elected to get a 2019 RAV4 hybrid and am averaging 39.5 mpg over 12,000 miles of highway and local driving. Prius models avg ~50 mpg and have proven reliability over the past two decades.

Reactions: hmanvolfan
You better stop!!

R.623a6440cc9e3bc5bc215a25a1c1707e

Daughter-in-law’s water just broke!
Update. I’ll do the condensed version. Daughter-in-law was transported from Methodist in Oak Ridge to Fort Sanders last night, so they could be close to Children’s because the baby is trying to come early. Fort Sanders is trying to slow down the baby coming because they feel he would do better at 36 weeks. My son and daughter-in-law have to make a decision after 2 a.m. tonight to let him be born now or hold off a week.

Update. I’ll do the condensed version. Daughter-in-law was transported from Methodist in Oak Ridge to Fort Sanders last night, so they could be close to Children’s because the baby is trying to come early. Fort Sanders is trying to slow down the baby coming because they feel he would do better at 36 weeks. My son and daughter-in-law have to make a decision after 2 a.m. tonight to let him be born now or hold off a week.
Prayers up for baby, mom, dad, and all! I’m sorry, I thought the due date was three more weeks or something. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

VN Store

Back