George Floyd Protest/Riots

I'm really cracking up at watching Steve Kerr and Ayesha Curry condemning Trump for his thugs comment while they sucked off Obama and nothing when he said it.

I don't think you're cracking up at all. Nervous laughter at best, racial unrest is probably the last thing Trump needs going into an election.

Reactions: oz615
I don't think you're cracking up at all. Nervous laughter at best, racial unrest is probably the last thing Trump needs going into an election.

Situations like this will have a negative effect on both parties during this election cycle.

Reactions: oz615
Only Trump can fix this.

We both know Trump's a hypocrite so he won't do ****, but let's pretend for a moment he did do something. Would the leaders on the left support his action or undermine his efforts to their political advantage? We've reached a point where I'm not even sure tragedy will cause people to set aside their partisanship and unite for the common good. Hell, Covid-19 has demonstrated that.

We both know Trump's a hypocrite so he won't do ****, but let's pretend for a moment he did do something. Would the leaders on the left support his action or undermine his efforts to their political advantage? We've reached a point where I'm not even sure tragedy will cause people to set aside their partisanship and unite for the common good. Hell, Covid-19 has demonstrated that.

You aren't wrong.

Reactions: Weezer
Situations like this will have a negative effect on both parties during this election cycle.

Meh, black folks tend to like Joe (for whatever reason). He'll be able to springboard this into appearing reasonable on TV while using the presidents own words to (rightfully) make him look like a top shelf dick.

Maybe I missed it but I don't recall any positive comments on the Trump initiative that resulted in a massive price drop for insulin for Medicare recipients.

Reactions: 508mikey and Weezer
Meh, black folks tend to like Joe (for whatever reason). He'll be able to springboard this into appearing reasonable on TV while using the presidents own words to (rightfully) make him look like a top shelf dick.

He'll need to piece together a coherent statement first and avoid sticking his foot in his mouth...again.

Fox News reporter just stated he hasn’t seen a police officer or National Guard member on the streets in over 3 hours. This while currently over 15 fires burn tonight.

Reactions: davethevol
Ah, the sweet joys of being a democrat. The "we must save America by burning it down" mentality.
I just don't get it. I mean I understand protesting, and agree with the right to do so. I don't understand people destroying their own communities. It's where they live, they work, it's their properties, their businesses they're hurting. Yet people like EL is convinced it's hurting trump? I guess I'm not educated enough to understand!

They burned down Arby's? The world has gone mad.

200529-minneapolis-protesters-ew-1012a_94daec737b64ebc667a1c872d9982600.fit-1000w.jpg

I just don't get it. I mean I understand protesting, and agree with the right to do so. I don't understand people destroying their own communities. It's where they live, they work, it's their properties, their businesses they're hurting. Yet people like EL is convinced it's hurting trump? I guess I'm not educated enough to understand!

This is all about hurting Trump & make him look to be the cause of all problems in their low life.
It's just that they have no one that's any better to take his place once he's out as President.

This is a very good point.

Everybody I know thinks the cop murdered him and should go to jail but these riots have over shadowed everything.
Maybe the people should peacefully protest by taking a knee or maybe they should write their congressman. Maybe they should present their grievances to city hall or maybe get together a voting drive.

VN Store

Back