George Floyd Protest/Riots

Coug

Live - CNN

White House On Lockdown

Last edited:
What you talking about Willis? All I'm seeing is "Erin Burnett Out Front" program talking to the guy who was arrested during a live report this morning from CNN.

Man, could you imagine how bad it'd be with someone divisive like Obama in office? So glad we got the great conciliator Trump in there.

What exactly did Trump have to do with Floyd? He actually worked to have prison reform which is more than any other POTUS has done.

Guess he could put out a letter quoting a cop killer like the Dems did.

I don't know what they think they're going to accomplish by storming the WH. There has been one Minn police officer that's already been arrested for the crime against George Floyd. If they get too much out of hand the national guard will be called out & they will show no mercy if they're gonna threaten the POTUS.

Dude you are a piece of work. Living to make these type of comments. In case you were asleep during Barry's tenure he was the great divider. Had an opportunity to be a uniter but chose one side only. How many police were gunned down during his term. A lot of those were due to his rhetoric and always ready to take a stance against the leo before having the facts.

Last edited:
I know earlier this week when someone started a thread I was told “we already have enough race baiting threads” we will have to watch this one to see what happens

Jesse Waters of Fox News, basically said today that because of how Understandably angry the protesters are, it was OK to riot and burn and loot for two days, but now it needs to end.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back