They didn't even show our game on Gameday Final

sickemsmokey10

They showed no highlights of the UT/Marshall game on ESPN's College Gameday Final, but they found time to show LSU and Tulane and Rice/Florida State....arrrrggg!:realmad:

Yep for us folks that cant watch the game it really sucks!!! Typical for espn though.

They showed no highlights of the UT/Marshall game on ESPN's College Gameday Final, but they found time to show LSU and Tulane and Rice/Florida State....arrrrggg!:realmad:
They flashed oure score and said something quick about Ainge throwing for 258, but it wasn't like we were slighted. Our score was right below the Auburn score, which they also didn't show highlights of.

i woke up this morning and the score wasn't even in the paper. that can be excused because i live up here. but i had to do some serious digging to even find the article on yahoo. what the heck? i know we played yesterday cause i heard it.

i woke up this morning and the score wasn't even in the paper. that can be excused because i live up here. but i had to do some serious digging to even find the article on yahoo. what the heck? i know we played yesterday cause i heard it.

Obviously the whole world is against us.

I guess this happens when you lose to Florida.....nobody cares how you do when you are 3-1(0-1 in the SEC)and rated #19(coaches poll). :search:

VN Store

Back