They booing Smart

Their pass defense has been suspect this season. Their offense and Fromm have always been overrated IMO. UGA just doing what UGA does, they find a way to take themselves out of the NC conversation most every year. Roll whatever coach you want in there as HC and you'll get the same thing IMO. Smart is a great recruiter, but if you're a QB or RB, he'll never allow you to be in the Heisman hunt, he's not a great game day coach and his RB by committee may get you to the NFL, but you'll never be an AA, Heisman winner, or in the HOF if you play for him. Just ask Nic Chubb.

At Disney World today and was following both games on my phone. All day long I saw mouth-breathing slob Georgia fans with food on their " Go Dawgs" shirts. Right now I wish I could line up all those arrogant nose-pickers and machine gun their genitals. When is the last time we won on a day they lost?

F em. Can't stand the dogs or their goofy coach. WTH is the thing he does with his hand under his chin. Someone on that team should grow a pair and tell him he looks like a 4th grader on the playground.

F em. Can't stand the dogs or their goofy coach. WTH is the thing he does with his hand under his chin. Someone on that team should grow a pair and tell him he looks like a 4th grader on the playground.
Cheeses man, really?

Any really good coach could win multiple championships with Georgia.

That’s one of the easiest jobs out there.

Reactions: TennTom
At Disney World today and was following both games on my phone. All day long I saw mouth-breathing slob Georgia fans with food on their " Go Dawgs" shirts. Right now I wish I could line up all those arrogant nose-pickers and machine gun their genitals. When is the last time we won on a day they lost?
“Machine gun their genitals”?? 😂😂😂😂

635837647727069096-1898010922_200-4.gif

giphy (64).gif

Remind me again how Smart is any better than Richt at this point?

Going by the numbers, he's not. I guess the only edge is he got them to the NC game. But that's it. I think if the playoff had been around at least 1 of Richt's teams would have made it (maybe, I'd have to check).

VN Store

Back