These kids get the WOOOO!!!!!

Ha Ha! They gave me one shaped like a heart and made of a scratchy material. For those who don't know, after open heart surgery, coughing hurts worse than a "JG Pick Six". If you hug a pillow, it keeps your giblets from rattling as bad and lowers the pain from a 10 to an 8.5.

Yeah, I was going through some stuff here, and found Dad's. When he wasn't hugging it, somebody was autographing it.

Yeah, I was going through some stuff here, and found Dad's. When he wasn't hugging it, somebody was autographing it.
Mine has the autograph of the nurse that gave it to me. Of course, if everyone signed it that came into my life during those six days in hospital it would be covered up in ink.

Reactions: BigDave
Crack the whip? Hey, you guys might want to hold off on that kinky stuff for a few months.
Crack the whip? Hey, you guys might want to hold off on that kinky stuff for a few months.
Haha:D Only thing "cracked" is during monthly visit to chiropractor, & that's on hold until the crack in my sternum heals.

Mine has the autograph of the nurse that gave it to me. Of course, if everyone signed it that came into my life during those six days in hospital it would be covered up in ink.

That is kinda the point. Funny thing abut Dad's pillow is it was obtained in 1992. And many of those who signed it are passed on. So, it is a reminder of many people who had large or small influences in my life. And two or three I look at and think, "Now who the heck were they?"

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel

VN Store

Back